Tears of the Broken Heart..

His Been Taken...


“You have change….” Yongbae grab Jiyong collar and push him hard in the practise room.  “Don’t put the blame on me.” Jiyong yelled at him. All members who just entered  the room look at them with confused. They never see both of them fight like that before. Top running towards them, try to calm the situation. “What’s wrong with both of you?” Top interrupt. “I know this thing will be happen someday, but I can’t believe it happen earlier than I thought.” Yongbae bit his lips harder, try to control his frustration. “All of this happen because of you!! You are the one who makes thing complicated. I’m tired of this. It would be better if we never start from the beginning.” Jiyong keep throwing harsh word towards Yongbae. That last words hurt Yongbae the most. He startled and his eyes start to tear up. “I see....” His voice crack. He cant't believe what he just heard from Jiyong but that words really broke his heart into million pieces. He shoot sharp glares at Jiyong before walk out leaving everything behind. "Hyungg!!" Both Daesung and Seungri try to stop Yongbae but failed. 
 
Jiyong crying out loud and drop himself on the floor after Yongbae leave that room. His heart immediately  regretting on everything he just  said to Yongbae. He never mean to hurt Yongbae like that, but he can’t contain his frustration. Since they start promoting, their relationship seems colder than before. He feels that Yongbae doesn't care about him anymore. With the stress that he suffered due to their hectic schedule makes him more sensitive. He just hope that Yongbae could sooth him whenever he feeling down, give him more attention that he need, being with him when he need someone to hold, but Yongbae keep further their distance, which makes his temper rising. They keep arguing when they have chances to meet and today it become worse.

Top try to comfort Jiyong who still lying on the floor miserably. "Daesung, Seungri..you two go to find Yongbae, I'm afraid if something bad might be happen to him." Top, as the eldest among them taking incharge. "Ok hyung." Both answered and leave the room immediately. He hold Jiyong shoulder and trying to lift him up but suddenly Jiyong hugs him tightly. He burried his face on Top's chest, "What have I done, hyung? What should I do? I don't mean it..what I'm supposed to do? I don't want to lose him, hyung. I can't live without him." Jiyong voice tremble badly as the tears keep flowing on his face and his body shivering a lot. Top caressing his hair, comforting him softly."What's wrong Jiyong ah?Why are you both fighting?" Top knows something big must be happened between them because this two bestfriend never fight like this before. "I love him, hyung. I love Yongbae. I'm deeply in love with him." Confessed Jiyong doesn't care to keep his secret anymore. Top calmly listen to the word that Jiyong said. It doesn't surprised him at all. He already knows by looking at their interactions, how their eyes sparkles when they looking at each other, how Jiyong smile shyly when talking with Yongbae, like a girl who interacts with her crush, and how Yongbae keep eyeing on Jiyong and try to get his attention, he knows them all. Everyone who see them might think it is because they are bestfriend but for Top, who being with Jiyong since they were young, he believed there is more between them than just a friend. "I think its better we going back to your house before someone see you like this." Top help Jiyong to stand up and collect all Jiyong belonging. He handed sunglass to Jiyong asked him to wear it to cover his red eyes. They leaved that room and heading to Jiyong's apartment.

"Have you found Yongbae?" Top calling Daesung after they reached the apartment. Jiyong gazing Top reaction. He really hope that they had found Yongbae, and bring him back to him. He can't forgive himself if something bad happened to Yongbae.  But, by looking at Top's expression he knows that he waiting for nothing. He quickly heading toward front door before Top stopped him. "Where do you think you are going?" Top grab his wrist. "I have to find Yongbae. I can't just sit here and doing nothing. What if something bad happened to him?" He cry again. Top hug him,"With your condition right now is better you stay here. Daesung and Seungri will find him. Don't worry too much. I believed that Yongbae will be ok. Do you know if there is a place Yongbae love to go? I will ask Daesung and Seungri go there, search for him." "I'm not sure hyung, but he loves to go to YG's rooftop to clear his mind." Said Jiyong, reminding him the place where had been witness of their moment together and Top quickly calling Daesung once again to inform him.

The sun already set off when Daesung and Seungri return to Jiyong's apartment. The tiredness can be seen clearly on their face. "We are sorry hyung. We had search everywhere, includes the place that you mention, but there is no trace of Yongbae hyung." said Seungri guiltily. "His manager also had no idea where he could be, his apartment empty and there is no sign that he return to his parent's house. His phone is switch off, so we can't contact him." Daesung expressed his worry. Jiyong just listen to them without saying anything. He get up and slowly walk to his room, locked the door behind him. He prison himself in that room without even bother to answered s voice calling. "Where have you been?It's all my fault..please come back. I'm really sorry..Don't leave me...I love you, Bae. I love you very much. Please forgive me.." Jiyong keep cying until his body drain of tiredness and he fainted.

All the members still in that place, no one has any intention to leave Jiyong alone, who seems very fragile at this moment and can't stop thinking about Yongbae, who doesn't seems to be found. "What should we do, hyung?" Daesung asked Top after knowing the truth. "I'm not sure, but whatever it is we have to help them and we have to make sure this thing doesn't reach Mr Yang Hyun Suk. We have to keep it secret from the others. We have seen enough today,"said Top. "Poor them. They might have suffered enough." Seungri looked directly to Jiyong locked room, concerned.

Yongbae POV

"....it would be better if we never start from the beginning." My heart aching so much when I heard that words. I can't believed he just said that to me. I start to tear up because it hurt me deeply. I left that room, I left him.. without knowing where should I go. My head has been burden by his words which makes me can't even think what should I do. I need to be far...far from this place..far from him...so I grab a taxi and let them decides where should they brings me. I'm crying like a fool since I left that building and I'm still crying now. I'm not sure where I've landed but I just need to be alone, and now I'm alone in this isolated place which far from my residence area. My phone already off because lack of power and I don't even bother. "It's hurt, Ji...it's really hurt. The things that I'm afraid become reality. You regretting about us." My tears keep falling. I don't know how to make it stop. "Jiyong ah...how can I survive without you? How can I move on when everything that I do is related to you? I love you so much... I think I'm going to die from this pain."