Who Are You?!!

His Been Taken...
 
Yongbae's POV
I'm heading to the studio with various feeling this morning.After having conversations with Jiyong last night, I can't really get enough sleep. My mind keep thinking how can I get rid of those unfamiliar feeling which tickling my heart right now. Even though, I know that kiss only for a joke, but my feelings towards Jiyong is something that I can't deny. I can feels it has been developed more than its already have. Because of that kiss, I'm starting to realizes that I can't live without Jiyong by my side. But,what should I do?  One sided love only makes people miserable. If Jiyong knows about this, it would makes him uncomfortable around me. So, I has to find a way to contain these feeling so that I can treat Jiyong as normal as I could.  "Owh..Yongbae, When did you become a gay? No, it's just Jiyong who can make me feels like this, All this while I'm already inlove with him but not this kind of love...or did I? if not, why should I've been jealous with Seungri? Aishhh..I'm really confused right now.Maybe I need to do something. I think I need to see a psychiatrist" mumbling Yongbae alone. 
 
Jiyong's POV
Today I feel a little bit off. I'm sure it's not because lack of sleep, coz I'm living with that kind of life, me myself not really remember when did I had quality sleep time.  Since last night, I keep thinking about Yongbae's word and about the guy who made my Yongbae miserable. My Yongbae? Oh .....how desperate I am right now. I'm really going crazy about this. This is the first time I care about a guy whom Yongbae hangout with. But who is he? Why can't I ask Yongbae last night? Is he also in YG? I 've never see Yongbae hangout with another person except YG's staff.But, if he is in YG I bet the rumors will spreading easily. I want to know badly...is it okay if I asked Yongbae? But, what he will think about me? I'm sure he will not telling me coz he labeled me as a cheap mouth. Aisshhhh...,damn it!!!
 
Jiyong coming to the studio but Yongbae not yet been seen anywhere. "Where is he? Normally, he's the early person."mumbles Jiyong, full of curiosity. Yongbae come in a minute later, makes Jiyong breathing in relieves. "Hey..what's up? Sleep well last night?" Jiyong greets."Not really, but managed to have some at the end" Yongbae replied with a smile. "How 'bout you? I thought you're Seungri just now.." Yongbae grinned. "And why is that?" Jiyong seems confused. "Did you looked at the mirror this morning? Your dark circle could be win over Seungri" Yongbae starts to giggles."really? Ahhh...I don't know, I can't sleep last night" Jiyong leaning his head on Yongbae's shoulder like someone who falls sick."What's wrong Ji? Aren't you feeling well? Have you catch a cold?" Yongbae checking Jiyong's forehead with back of his palm. "Wanna go to the hospital? Seems like you got a fever.I think you need a rest" Yongbae said worriedly. "No need..Let me rest here for a while.." Jiyong land his head on Yongbae's lap. Yongbae adjusting the way he sit to ensure Jiyong can sleep comfortably.Yongbae keep staring Jiyong's sleeping face. His hand naturally caressing Jiyong's hair while his mind and his heart battling inside."Sorry..it's my fault letting you stayed outside last night"...
 
Yongbae's POV
How can I resist this feeling when you keep leaning to me like this? When I make up my mind not to bother about you, you always being so naive and makes me changed my mind. I don't know how long I can control myself. Wish I could hold you like this everyday..Ji, I love you! If only you knew...
 
Jiyong's POV
How can I let you go with another guy when my heart not willing to lose you? I love the way my heart flutter when you caressing me like this. I just can't imagine my live without you...Bae, I love you! If only you knew...
 
Jiyong wake up an hour later and he feels someone breathing on his face. His smile engrave on his lips when he see Yongbae's face just a few inch away from his, sleeping soundly.He doesn't remember when was the last time he been so close with his bestfriend like this. Then his sight landed on Yongbae's full lips. How he wish to kiss those lips, but before he could successfully make an attempt to kiss, he can feels Yongbae's body move. He quickly sit up straight, blushing.
 
 "What time is it?" Yongbae asked after his eyes fully open. Jiyong reach his phone to know the time." It's 12pm already" answered Jiyong. "What?! Oh my....So, do you feeling better?" Yongbae checks on Jiyong's forehead once again. "Yeah..much better" answered Jiyong.
"I'll going to wash my face first. After that lets have something to eat." Said Yongbae. "Ok.." agreed Jiyong.
 
Yongbae's phone ringing while he's in the restroom. Jiyong, who sit closely to it quickly answer on behalf of Yongbae.
"Hello Mr. Dong. Sorry we can't make it this morning.My staff said you coming to see me, So, here I give a call to know if you wanna come another time..hello? hello?"  Jiyong flutter when he heard men's voice over the phone..very gentle voice. Suddenly, his mind remember about the guy that Yongbae's mention last night. Is he that guy?
"Ahh..The owner of this phone is not here right now. May I know who is this?" asked Jiyong with trembling voice but he wanted to know badly who this guy is.
"Oh really.I'm sorry. If like that, I'll call back later."said that guy politely.
"Do you want to leave a message? Your name perhaps" Asked Jiyong expecting to know his name.
"Owh..nevermind, I'll call back later. Thanks alot.bye" the line has been disconnected. 
Jiyong feels unsatisfied because he didn't get his name. "Who is this guy?Did Yongbae went to meet him this morning? That answered why he's coming late today. Right after Jiyong put down the phone, Yongbae return from the restroom and realized Jiyong hold his phone.
"Ah..sorry, Someone calling so I answered it on behalf" Jiyong apologized.
"Who is it?" Yongbae asked while noticing Jiyong's serious face.
"I don't know, He doesn't left his name but he said you come to his office this morning and he will call back later." Said Jiyong and sending sharp glares to Yongbae.
Yongbae seems startled a bit, but try to calm his nerves down. "Owh.." Only those word coming from his mouth.
 
They having their lunch in YG's cafeteria, not in a mood to go somewhere else in that hour.  Both of them eating silently until Jiyong speak up. "So, where were you this morning?" He locking eyes with Yongbae, eager to know the answer.
"Owh.. Nowhere, just went to visit a friend of mine.I was planning to meet him but he had something to do."answered Yongbae hiding the truth.
 
Yongbae's POV
It's no way I'm going to tell him. What he will think if I told him that I went to see a psychiatrist. It's not something that should be proud of. Not to mention it's all regarding him.
 
Jiyong's POV
So, he didn't going to tell me,doesn't he? I hate when he's lying like this. If he just a friend why does he seems surprised when I told him that guy called. Who is this ing guy?!! ...I'm dying to know. 
 
Jiyong unsatisfied with Yongbae's answers. He secretly doubting all Yongbae said when he asked about his friend  and from all of that, he just remember that guy name is christ, which make him more curious because that name seems unfamiliar with him, who has been with Yongbae for many years. What he feels right now is no different like a wife caught his husband cheating with someone else and he hates that feeling.