Secret!!

His Been Taken...

“Hey Jiyongie….morning.” Yongbae greets Jiyong who is still half awake while open the window’s curtain. Jiyong keep his eyes shut when the sunshine dazzling direct to him and quickly hide under the pillow, covering his face while groaning. Yongbae smiles. He used to it. Jiyong is known as a sleepy head. He walk closely to his bestfriend, and now he supposed to call him his boyfriend. He lift the pillow  and lean a soft peck on Jiyong’s forehead.”Wake up, sleepy head..we have to go to practice. Now, it’s already 9 a.m” said Yongbae while caressing Jiyong’s hair. “Can’t I sleep some more?” asked Jiyong lazily. “Ok..I’ll give you ten minutes only, then you have to get up and take your bath, we have to reach office before papa YG call us, understand? I will prepare for breakfast.” said Yongbae while leaving Jiyong and direct to the kitchen.

Last night, after long conversation in settling their feelings toward each other, Yongbae end up following Jiyong to his apartment. Even though he still can return to his home, but since Jiyong insisted, he just follow the latter order. Furthermore, Jiyong’s house is nearer compare to his house and he has been familiar with this place as much as Jiyong did, because he always spending his time there. Yongbae busy himself preparing the breakfast for both of them. As usual, this is also has been his duty if he sleep over in Jiyong’s place. When he done served all the foods on the table, Jiyong come out from the bedroom, completely dress up and direct to the kitchen. “Hey, Bae..morning. Give me a kiss” Jiyong stand infront Yongbae, holding Yongbae’s waist and pouting his lips towards him. Yongbae giggles when seeing Jiyong’s cutie face but still giving him a quick peck on his lips.”Ahhh….not like that. I mean a real kiss” pouting Jiyong. “Hey..this is still early for some hot kiss, don’t you think?” Yongbae grinned. “But I’m always imagined to have this moment with my love. Now, since I have you, can’t you make it real?” Jiyong still hoping for a kiss. Yongbae tip-toed to reach Jiyong’s lips and kiss him deeply before pull it back slowly. “Is it enough?” Yongbae said with a smirk. “I’m afraid that I want some more.” Jiyong hold back of Yongbae’s neck and lean long deep  and wet kiss. ”Woahooo…hold on Ji, reserved it for next time, we have practice to attend.” Said Yongbae while pulling back. “I think I’ve been addicted to your kiss, Bae.” said Jiyong refuse to let go. “No!!..Let’s eat your breakfast then we can go.” said Yongbae while turning Jiyong’s body and push him to sit on the chair.”How I wish we don’t have anything to do today…” Jiyong complained. Yongbae just smile and take a sit in front of Jiyong and they having their breakfast together.

“We have to keep this secret, don’t we?”  Asked Jiyong before they leave the front door. “Of course..or else maybe we can’t see each other again” answered Yongbae. “So, we can’t do this in YG, right?”Jiyong pull Yongbae’s waist and push him slowly to the wall. They kissed again. “Ji,..we have to go.” plead Yongbae. “I miss you already, Bae” Jiyong release the heavy sigh and walked to the door unheartedly. Yongbae grab Jiyong’s wrist and exchange the deep kiss with his boyfriend. “me too….”

************************

“Ji…doesn’t it seems obvious?” asked Yongbae when Jiyong walk with him hand in hand after they finished their dance practice, which make Jiyong change his hand position by hooking his arm on Yongbae’s shoulder.”This would be better.” Yongbae smile. Nothing unusual for bestfriend to link their shoulder like that, everyone knows their friendship. Yongbae just want people remember it like that. “Ji, I think I have to return home tonight.” said Yongbae while walking on the hallway.”Why? I though you will sleep at my house.” Jiyong seems sad. “I would like to, but I’m afraid people will notice that I'm wearing your cloth every day.” answered Yongbae. “Nevermind, they know we are ‘bestfriend’, right?” convinced Jiyong. “But, still I have to wear mine.” Yongbae try to persuade. “How about we going to your place to pack your things than return to my house later?”Jiyong giving an option.."No need, it's late already and you look so tired. Maybe I'll sleep over tomorrow." suggest Yongbae. "But.." Jiyong can't finish his word when Yongbae press their lips together in the dark hallway. "I'll come tomorrow, I promised." Said Yongbae after broke the kiss. Jiyong has no option other than agreed with Yongbae.

Jiyong POV


I  entered the empty house with loneliness. I live here all by myself before, and it was something that I treasured the most. But now I hate this empty feeling. It will be a long night, I think. I went directly to the bathroom to fresh up, comforting myself by socking my body in the bath tub and enjoying the warm water. My mind keep thinking about Yongbae, it would be nice if Yongbae is here with me now. Haish...what with this lovesick? I never thought that I will be missing Yongbae like this. Can't wait to see 'my sun'. The thought of Yongbae keep lingering my mind until I heard the sound of doorbell ringing.I wonder who it could be? At this hour? My eyes wide open, hoping it was Yongbae. Without waiting, I grab my bathrobe and slide in as quick as I can then runs towards the door excitingly. However,  the person who was standing right in front of my door is someone that I don't expected at all to be at my place at this hour.


"Hyuunnggg..I know you still awake at this hour." Seungri hugging me excitedly when the door swung open. This little fellow, how come he still energetic. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Hehei..hyung, don't you happy to see me? I just return from Japan and I thought it would be great if I drop by to visit you because I know that you're still awake. Did you just finish shower, hyung? At this hour? Working till late as usual, huh?" there you go the talking Seungri. I let him do whatever he want while  I went to  the bedroom to get dress before I heard someone press the bell again. I turn back to the door and still wearing the bathrobe."What's wrong with this night." I mumbled. When I open the door, there he is “SURPRISE!!!”…..and I'm freeze.

Yongbae POV

I reached my home finally, after 20 minutes drove while my mind are full  of Jiyong in it. I can't stop from letting my mind replaying our kissed we had shared since last night and I smiled like a fool. I lie in bed after cleaned up myself, try to get my eyes shut but memories of Jiyong keep on lingering my thought. I missed him. I rolled myself to the side and hugging my pillow tightly hoping that I can has some sleep. But suddenly this thought come up in my head…”how about I’m giving him a surprise visit.”..I wake up and direct to my closet, packing all things that I need into my backpack, pull in my jeans and sweater than quickly drove to the Jiyong’s place. Luckily the traffic is clear at this hour which make me reach there more earlier. I rang his door bell excitedly and when the door open I shouted “SURPRISE!!!”, hoping the big smile on his face but…none.

 

Jiyong startled in shock when he found out Yongbae is standing in front of his door. It supposed to be a great moment for them because that exactly what he wished at the first place. However, with Seungri inside his house is something that he wanted to avoid when Yongbae come over.

 

“Hai Hyung…you coming too?” Seungri walk to the front door when he heard Yongbae’s voice. Yongbae seems shock, or it can be describe as angry in Jiyong’s concerned. “What are you doing here?” asked Yongbae in serious tone. “Why both of you keep asking me the same question. Don’t you both miss me? It hurt my feeling, you know?” said Seungri, while grinning. Yongbae step in and his eyes glares at Jiyong, noticed that Jiyong only wear the bathrobe and  feels the fire burning in his heart. Jiyong followed him behind. His hand touch Yongbae’s arm, silently to calm his boyfriend down. He leave both of them at the living room while he go to get dress. “What should I do? How should I explain to him? His eyes seems like he really pissed off” Jiyong fluttering himself in the bedroom, worried if Yongbae could misunderstanding. He walk out slowly and directly landed on the sofa beside Yongbae.

 

“So hyung..when the MV will be release? I heard this song really get attention from around the world. You both are the best hyung.” said Seungri excitedly. They having their chats together and Seungri is the one who is talking the most actually. Jiyong noticed that Yongbae didn’t really talk to him and it’s really hurt him inside. “Hey Seungri..don’t you think you have to go now? It’s late already” Jiyong ask Seungri out of sudden. “Why did you only asked me? How about Yongbae Hyung? It’s not fair. Can’t I sleep here too?”Seungri protest.”I’m leaving actually…” Yongbae stand up which makes Jiyong startled. He stares at Yongbae hoping that he heard it wrongly. “Are you leaving?” He asked while locking their eyes together. “Please, don’t go..” his heart silently saying. “Yes..” answered Yongbae bluntly, and make his way to the front door. “Actually I have to leave also, tomorrow I has another filming. So, Jiyong Hyung, thanks coz open the door even though it’s late at night.” Seungri followed Yongbae, walk out the door and leaving Jiyong behind. Jiyong just stares the two of them until they can’t be seen anymore. His heart aching so much when Yongbae didn’t ever take a glance on him while he leave. He sit on the floor leaning behind the closed door with hand hold his head..”Yongbae…” his voice cracking up and suddenly someone knocking his door. He get up and reach for the door knob and quickly open it. Yongbae silently stand there and Jiyong couldn’t help himself from throwing his body into that man and hugging him tighly.

 

Yongbae hold Jiyong’s hand and walk silently to the living room. They sit facing each other. “I thought you had left.” Jiyong caressing Yongbae’s hand.”I think I deserved an explanation.” said Yongbae calmly.”He just drop by without informed me while I take a bath. I thought it was you, so I didn’t mind to get dress before I open the door. Then you came right after him. Nothing happened, I swear.” explain Jiyong. Yongbae still sit silently gazing Jiyong’s face. There is nothing suspicious on Jiyong reactions made Yongbae feels relieved inside. “I’m sorry, I should have known. I didn’t mean to doubt you, but I’m just afraid…… our relationship is just new…..you know…maybe…you..me…” Yongbae can’t really said what he wanted to say when Jiyong leaning a soft kiss on his lips. “I’ve made my mind…the person who I love to kiss is only you.” said Jiyong and continue pressing their lips together again. They sharing a long passionate kiss before pull back for breathing.

 They lying in bed with their arms entwined around each other. “I’m really afraid when you left me earlier.” said Jiyong while buried his face on Yongbae’s chest.“I’m sorry, I had to pretend like that, or else Seungri will noticed something.” explained Yongbae. “But Ji…what do you mean that you didn’t mind to get dress if I’m coming? Somehow, I kinda like that.” Yongbae giggles which makes Jiyong snap him on the chest, blushing.