Can we just......

His Been Taken...


 
“Hi hyung.” Daesung great Yongbae’s manager when he open the door. “How’s Yongbae hyung?” he searching every corner of the house. “He in his bedroom, sleeping I guess. I’m still shock with his condition. It’s better if you look by yourself.” said the manager. Daesung quickly heading to Yongbae’s room and knocking the door, but there is no answer. He slowly open the door and seeing Yongbae’s body lying on his bed. “What happen hyung?” asked Daesung to the manager when he saw the bandage on Yongbae’s forehead. “I’m not sure either, he didn’t tell me. But I am sure something big had happen last night.” the manager seems worried.
 
Yongbae suddenly wake up from his sleep. “Hi hyung, I’m here, are you ok?” asked Daesung. He gazing Yongbae’s from head to toe. “What happen to you hyung? Where had you been? How did you got injured like this?” he asked with concern. “We’re all worried about you, especially Jiyong hyung.” he continue. Yongbae stay silent. Once he heard Jiyong’s name his heart flutter. The words from Jiyong keep echoing in his mind and the pain lingering in his heart. However, he try to hide it from Daesung, "Really?" He said still maintaining his poker face. Daesung signal Yongbae’s manager to leave them both to have some privacy. The manager nod his head and leave that room. "Top hyung already told us about you and Jiyong hyung,“ said Daesung while gazing Yongbae's reaction. "What are there to talk about?" Said Yongbae with heavy heart. "Look hyung, I understand if you want to keep it secret but I'm a little bit sad you hide it from us. Don't you trust us? I thought we are brothers." Said Daesung expressing his dissapointment. "Even family by blood didn't approved something like this Daesung ah. I know it's all wrong but I keep denying. I can't help myself from having this feeling toward my own bestfriend. I thought our relationship will be strong enough to overcome anything, but with what had happen last night, I don't think it can." Yongbae inhales such a deep breath, holding his pain inside. "Don’t say like that, hyung. I believed he suffering as much as you did. Even though I’m not really understand what is going on between you two but I know both of you still need each other.” Daesung try to comfort him. “I don’t know how to face him after this, Daesung. Yes, I love him but thinking about him, who has started to regret on our relationship, I don’t know how should I treat him when we meet again.” Yongbae look at Daesung. There is sadness in his eyes. “Your words seems like you already given up, Yongbae hyung. Nothing is change, you love him, he love you. Don’t think too much hyung. Furthermore, Jiyong hyung didn’t really meant what he said to you. I think both of you need to spend more time together hyung. Since we are all already knew, so both of you can interact with each other freely." Daesung feels sorry seeing Yongbae in this state. He can see that Yongbae must be in love with Jiyong too much until he broken like this. He just hope that they can  be more sincere with their heart so they will not hurting each other again. "I don't know,Daesung ah...I'm really confuse right now. Is it better if we just stay as a friend like before?...but...it is impossible." Yongbae can't hold his tears, he slowly hide himself under the blanket. However, from the way he sobbing Daesung knows he cries a lot. "Hyung, at this moment just get yourself a rest. You will feel much better after this. Everything will be ok, don't worry. I'll be waiting outside incase you need anything. "Said Daesung while caressing Yongae's shoulder.

*********
"Have he eaten?"Daesung asked the manager once he reached the living room. "Not yet." The manager answered shortly. "Please get him something, hyung. I'll stay here to take care of him. The manager just nodding obeying the order. Once he leave the house, Daesung take out his phone and calling for Top.
"Hello Daesung ah, how's Yongbae?" Top ask once he pick up the phone.
"How to put it? ..Hmm...He's find I guess, with some minor injury on his forehead, some bruises all over his body..but luckily..he is still alive eventhough he looks like he just lost his soul." Said Daesung with heavy tone of voice.
"What does that mean? Injury? He's injured? So, where is he right now?" Asked Top, panicked.
"He's resting in his room. Don't be panic hyung. Just settle your things first. What time you will be finished?" Daesung said it calmly. He knows Top very well. That big brother is easily getting worried over something especially if it's relate their members.
"Maybe I'll be finished by 5pm..but I really hope it can be finished earlier. Daesung ah, please keep your eyes on Yongbae. Don't leave him alone, understand?" Top keep worrying.
"Ok hyung..so, see you later then.." Said Daesung before ended the call.
Daesung heading to kitchen and pour some milk into the glass and cutting some fruits for Yongbae. 

Meanwhile, Yongbae in his room wake up from his bed and reach for his phone which has been fully charged by his manager. There are a lots of missed call notifications and as well as his inbox messages. He just scan the sender's name and most of it are from Jiyong and the rest are from his group members and his manager. He click On Jiyong's and slowly scroll down all the messages.
"Where are you, bae?" 
"I'm sorry, please come back!" 
"I love you.."
"Where have you been?"
"Please reply, bae ah...."
"Please....please forgive me..."
"Don't leave me..bae..i'm sorry"
"I know I don't deserved forgiveness..I just want you to know..You're the best thing in my life.I'm sorry...I'm truly sorry..."
"I miss you badly...sorry"
"Love...please don't hate me"

Yongbae staring at his phone with his teary eyes.  He can't deny his feeling towards Jiyong. He miss him badly eventhough his heart still aching. But holding this feeling is cost him much more pain. How he wish to hold Jiyong in his arm right now.. "Hyung, are you ok?" Daesung step closer behind Yongbae. Daesung quickly put down the plate which full of fruit and the glass of milk on the table and caressing Yongbae's shoulder when he sees Yongbae's crying. Yongbae turn around facing Daesung and lean his head on Daesung shoulder. He wrap up his hand on Daesung waist and he let his tears crying all out. Daesung can't help himself from feeling emotional when he see Yongbae like that and his eyes slowly started to tear up. He return the hug and comforting Yongbae by patting his back slowly."It's ok hyung..everything will be ok. Don't worry. If you want to cry, just cry as much as you want..so you can smile again when you feel better." Yongbae close his eyes, try to hold remaining tears from falling. He doesn't want to be so weak, but the more he hold the tears the more it falling and wetting Daesung's shoulder. "I miss him. I can't stop myself from thinking about him. But what point to hold it back when one side has started to regrets." Yongbae still holding on Daesung. "Hyung, don't easily jump to the conclusion. Both of you have to discuss more on your relationship. You have to give Jiyong hyung chances to explain.  Every relationship will face some problems. It's normal hyung. What is more important how the person solve the problem. What I see here, both of you still need each other, so just give it another try. Try to forgive and forget. Especially with all the stress that Jiyong hyung suffered right now, he must need you the most. Just follow your heart hyung. Why you have to end it if you still can save it. Just take the lesson from the mistake, hyung." Yongbae keep silent after listen to Daesung's words. He has to admit, sometimes this younger member can be more matured than the older. That is why he always turn to Daesung if he has a problem which need some advice. "Hyung, just get yourself together and think deeply what I've said to you earlier. And remember...after all, we're Bigbang, we support each other back. Don't keep hurting your own heart. Our group had develop by trust, so we just rely on that, understand?" Daesung widen his smile and so does Yongbae.

*************************************************

"Seungri, did you know Yongbae's condition right now?" Asked Jiyong while his eyes focusing on his phone. "I'm not very sure, what I've been told Yongbae's hyung had returned, that's it. Why hyung? Did you received any news from your phone? " Asked Seungri while glancing toward Jiyong's phone screen. He also worried, since Daesung left the house, he never receive any news about Yongbae. He didn't tell Jiyong that Daesung went to Yongbae's house earlier. "I think Yongbae start to hate me." Said Jiyong with sad tone. "Why did you said like that, hyung?" Asked Seungri confused. "He doesn't reply my messages...not even once." Jiyong voice cracked, holding his tears from falling. "Maybe Yongbae's hyung still sleeping or maybe his phone is still off, that is why he doesn't reply. Just give him some times hyung." Seungri try to create some excuses. "No Seungri, he already read them. Normally he will reply my messages no matter how busy he is even with simple 'ok' or some emoticon just to show he already recieved the messages. But now...." Jiyong bit his lips. His heart aching. "Haishhh...hyung. Don't make ridiculous assumption if you still didn't know the truth. We all know how is Yongbae hyung as a person. He will think deeply before doing something. Maybe he just give both of you some spaces to reflect.  Just wait hyung,everything will be alright." Said Seungri while reaching his phone and secretly send a message to Daesung

"Daesung hyung, did you met Yongbae hyung? How is he?" 
"Yes, I am with him right now. I think he hurting himself last night. His head got bandage and his body covered with bruises and he crying a lot. He's not Yongbae at all right now"
"Really? Is it serious?  Jiyong hyung keep asking about him. I don't know how to calm him down."
"Same here, Yongbae hyung seems very heartbroken."
"What should we do?"
"What else? Just be with them..."
"Should we just let them meet each other?"
"Do you think it will be better?"
"I don't know..."
"Lets wait for Top hyung to decide. I'll let you know later."
"Ok hyung"