Why?

His Been Taken...

The sun rises beautifully that day. Yongbae decided to take a walk at the river bank. He need a rest from all the hectic schedule. He just cover his body with the sweater and ripped black jeans. Although it looks simple but make him stunning in his kind of way.

The wind blow softly to his face. It’s really refreshing. However, he feels the emptiness in his heart. He take out his handphone. Try to surf the net to search any news regarding him, Bigbang or any kind of related. Then, his eyes focusing on the picture of them together…Jiyong and the little maknae, Seungri. It has been a while that the two of them become a famous story in the web. “Nyongtory” thing is become something common in their concert as their fans demanding it. Although he knows that it is only for fans service but sometimes he feels annoyed when they keep on acting like it is real. Sometimes he also cannot tell if they’re really developed feeling with each other for real. What he knows that Jiyong and him become more awkward this day. Don’t know why but he can feels that their friendship is falling apart.

Before this “nyongtory” story has been created, all people worship their GDYB friendship. Wherever Jiyong go, Yongbae will always by his side. The way Jiyong look at him, full of charms that makes him flutter sometimes.He try to search their photo together. But, all picture that come up in the net only the old photo of them. “How long does we’ve been bestfriend, ji? How come we never take photo together nowadays”…Yongbae take a deep breath. He can feel the pain in his heart. “I think my place has been taken..” he mumbles.

He never hate both of them. He love them as his blood brother. It same feeling with the other two members, Top and Daesung. But for Jiyong, he develop more feeling that others cannot surpass. He and Jiyong have known for a long time before they get into Bigbang. His heart really touched when Jiyong confessed in an interview that he is the one that Jiyong wish to be by his side when he die. Because of that, he promised to himself that he never let go Jiyong’s hand no matter what happened.

“The answer might be change now if people ask the same question, right jiyong ah?…” he said in heavy heart.

He left the river bank when it already dark. Nothing can be seen unless the yellow light from the streetlight. He just noticed that he didn’t eat anything since morning. He walk along the street to find some food stall to fill up his empty stomach. Even though, he has lose his appetite but he has to make sure his body always in good condition. There are a lot of things to be settle and he does not want to fall sick because of that.

**********************************

“Arrrgghhh…..I’m hungry!!!” Jiyong scream out loud in the studio.

“Wanna go out and eat?” Yongbae asked him.

“Naahh… work is more important than eating. But, I’m really hungry” Jiyong pouting..

“So, we just leave it for a while and grab something to eat. Then we can continue working. I’ll help you to finish it.You can’t work with the empty stomach. Let’s go..”Yongbae trying to convince.

“I’ve got an idea..” Jiyong’s smile widen while grab his phone and start to dial.

“YAAAHHH...where are you?” Jiyong shouting to the receiver.

“Buy for me some food won’t you?” Jiyong continue.

“This is an order. You really love me don’t you?” Jiyong starts to giggle.

“ I don’t care, I’ll be waiting in the studio. Come quickly!!! Ah..don’t forget to buy for 3 serving.” Jiyong order.

“Ok..until then. Love ya. Bye” Jiyong hang up while the other person still talking and wide smile still plastered in his face.

“Who did you call?” asked Yongbae.

“haha..who else I can think of to do this job? of course our cute maknae” said Jiyong.

“You always find a reason to meet him, don’t you?” Yongbae faking a smile. “Is he coming?”

“Yes. He’s on the way already” Jiyong confirmed.

Yongbae stand up and ready to leave the room. “Eh..where are you going?” ask Jiyong confused. “I wanna get something to eat. I’m also starving.” he replied with a smile. “Don’t go. I already asked Seungri to buy for you too.” Jiyong grab Yongbae’s wrist and asked him to sit. “owh..really? ok.” Yongbae sit back beside Jiyong. “hey…I’m not so selfish you know” Jiyong pouting then smile to Yongbae. “Yeah..I know, but you always forget about me when there is Seungri around” Yongbae replied.”Yaaah…what do you mean?” Jiyong feels uncomfortable with Yongbae’s words. Yongbae just keep smiling while gazing Jiyong’s reaction and both of them just sitting without saying a word. It’s a bit awkward that moment.

Thirty minutes later, Seungri come in to the studio. “Yaaah..hyunggg…why are you always make me into trouble? You know how busy I am” Seungri complained. Both Jiyong and Yongbae look at their maknae in shock. “What? why are you both seem surprised?” Seungri looked at them confused. Yongbae and Jiyong look at each other, then back to Seungri. “Is there something happen? Why?” Seungri eager to know what’s going on with the two lovable hyung of him. “Nothing…you’re late, moron” Jiyong step closer to Seungri and slap the youngest’s head. “Arghhh…is that the way you say thank you,hyung?” Seungri protest.

They enjoyed their food together while chatting and joking as usual. With Seungri around, the room feels lively and they just let the awkward moment that arose between them slip off.

Yongbae POV

“I think that is the moment when we start to feels awkward with each other. From that day, Jiyong seems to distance himself from me. Either he feels annoyed with my word before or he feels guilty, I really can’t tell. When all the members gather around, we act like there’s nothing wrong. But if we just left alone together, we both choose to keep silent. I really don’t want to see him like that. I don’t want him to feel uncomfortable. I just want to see him smiling again.”