Fate? Or Disaster? 2

My Precious 'Maid'
YoungJae panted heavily after all that running. If only he hadn't tripped, he could still enjoy his frappe... "There goes my free drink..." complained YoungJae before continued searching for a job. He just hope he won't meet the man anymore.. --------------- After a few more failures, YoungJae decided that if he still jobless after this interview, he'll have to steal food somewhere. He has break his own record for not eating anything in 2 days. "This building is huge~~" he complimented. He couldn't see the name of the building as its high up at the top of the building. Besides, its in the afternoon now. YoungJae entered, hoping this time he'll definitely get a job. ---------- The interview went well,actually, a little bit TOO well. They just whether YoungJae wanted to be the cleaner, fill up a form and that's all. YoungJae started working right after he got the job. He was given a uniform and a card. He was told that the card is to open certain doors and to buy lunch. A certain amount will be given to every worker every month so spend wisely. The first thing YoungJae did was buy his lunch and ate hungrily. A few hours later, he was called by his boss that is actually the son of the CEO of the company. YoungJae felt butterflies in his stomach. He prayed that he won't get fired even though he just work here for hours. Well, he won't get fired, right? After he's confident that his boss called only for greetings, he takes a deep breath before he made his way in. Seeing each others face, they both cried in suprise. "ITS YOU!!!!"