Wut??

My Precious 'Maid'
I just realize that I've been using Junior instead of JinYoung.... And sorry for the late update! ---------------------------------- Evryone looked at JaeBum weirdly. He's never been shocked about his father at his home before so why? Jackson scratched his head, trying to figure out why his hyung is being so surprised over such thing. "So what,hyung? I don't think it's a matter to be panic to." ask BamBam. "Well.. Jackson, you tell them.." ordered JaeBum, ignoring the blank Jackson. Seeing no response, JaeBum cried, "Oh Jackson.... You know how he likes rare things...." The other members became even more confused. "Ya JaeBum, I know that you and Jackson have been friends for a long time, but shouldn't you be telling us what is happening now?" said Mark, followed by the other's nods. "Hyung, can we go back home? YuGyeomiee is tired..." whined YoungJae, seeing the younger's face feeling uneasy with the loud voices of his hyungs. "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!! I GET YOU!!!!" yelled Jackson while pointing to JaeBum. "See? That's why..." the relieved face that JaeBum showed made Jackson started to panic. "Good lordy... We really must hide YoungJae... Oh God!" "Ya Jackson Wang! What's wrong with you??" uttered Mark in cantonese. "Ok guys... here's a thing.... You guys do know how JaeBum's father is like, right?" Seeing the nods from everyone, he continued. "Can you actually find someone like YoungJae anywhere? No,right? Then how about you guys mix these two facts together?" Everyone then took their time thinking about it. It lasted for a few minutes until Junior spoke. " I really don't get it..." "Are you saying that..... JaeBum's father will do something to YoungJae?" ask Mark. "Exactly!! You're smart! So guess what my father will do to YoungJae.. He REALLY likes money, you know.." After giving Mark a thumbs up, everyone back to their thoughts. "Oh!!! Don't tell me that.... he's going to sell YoungJae??!!" cried BamBam that everyone cried their surprise. "Hyung!! My ears!!" yelled YuGyeom.