Wut??? PA??????

My Precious 'Maid'
YoungJae at himself in the toilet. He knew that he should be working but... ---- "My my... Look how small the world is..." muttered JaeBum, showing his displeasure. YoungJae looked down, gripping his hands tight as the feeling of scared, nervous and etc were completely mixed together. "So, you work here as a?" questioned JaeBum. "C-clea...ner..." stuttered YoungJae.' Oh, please don't fire me...' thought YoungJae, panicked. "You!" pointing towards YoungJae. "Come here." Hearing that, YoungJae walk to him and stood in front of his table. "Still haven't forgotten what you did to me few hours back?" YoungJae shook his head. "I-it's an accident! I'm a clumsy guy! " defended YoungJae. He had to protect his job whatever it takes.JaeBum bit his lips, trying to hold his laughter. "You know what? I can forgive you." YoungJae's face brightens up. "You can?" he asked,smiling widely. "Only under one condition." JaeBum's voice changed and that made YoungJae sweat. Nodding fast, the boss grinned and walks to YoungJae. "Follow everything I say, or else...." threatened JaeBum. Having no other choice, he just nods. ------- The next day, YoungJae works like usual but wherever he goes, it seems like all the staffs are gossiping about him. The oblivious YoungJae decided to leave it alone and continued working. "Are you YoungJae?" asked a guy that suddenly popped out behind him. "Mhmm!! Is there any problem?" YoungJae answered with his big and bright smile. The guy was stunned seeing his smile. Quickly snap out, he held YoungJae's arm. "JaeBum wants to see you." he said and instantly pulled YoungJae. "Yah, Jackson! Where are you bringing JaeBum-ssi's PA?" asked one of the staffs. What the-? PA???? "Well, he wants to see him.What can I do?" replied the man called Jackson thus bringing YoungJae to JaeBum.