The big guy

My Precious 'Maid'
Everyone bowed as he walks in front of the staffs. To show how respectful they are to the son of the CEO of Champion Inc. , they even emptied the lif whenever they see him coming. Walking past through several rooms, he entered his room and certainly sat down and puts his leg on the table. His badass behaviour were an eyesore to the staffs but who are they to comment? Just as he was about to doze off, the footsteps of someone he really knew, was heard, storming its way to his room. "IM JAE BUM!!" yelled the middle age man, Mr Im. JaeBum looked at him poker faced. "Have a seat, father." Recieving a glare, he kept quiet. "What's going to happen to you, Bum-ah? You've become worse!!" yelled Mr. Im. "So what? Its none of your business." drawled JaeBum. "It IS my business! You're the son of the well-known CEO!! If you continued acting this way, I'll lose profit, you know??!!" he slammed the table, making a loud thud. "How many women have you slept with?? How many women have you brought back home,huh???" "Oh, shut up! You never cared for me and suddenly you're exclaiming that I'm your son? my !!" snapped JaeBum. The middle aged man's face was burning red. "Okay. Let's make a deal. You keep this up, no more mansion, no more working here and don't ever come back home!!!" raved Mr. Im before stomping his way out. JaeBum felt threatened but he only cares his home. The place he had live his entire life-he couldn't possibly let someone snatch his home! "What the hell..." muttered JaeBum before letting out a heavy sigh and tried to take a nap. A few seconds later, JaeBum reached his briefcase and told his PA to cancel all appointments. He then left, leaving the confused PA to do the job.