Oh Mi Gosh..

My Precious 'Maid'
"Ouh, I completely forgot about you, YuGyeom.." said BamBam with honesty. "What? He was sleeping at my lap soundly~~ So cute~~" uttered YoungJae, smiling sheepishly. "Yeah, whatever, YoungJae hyung.." And with that, YuGyeom went back to sleep. Everyone looked at YuGyeom who is now sleeping on YoungJae's lap. "Ya, Choi YoungJae. Shove him off of your lap." JaeBum ordered, looking not too happy. "Why, hyung? He's tired~" YoungJae said it with a smile plasterd on his face, not realizing JaeBum's jealousy. "Well, JaeBum, I tjink we might need to continue our discussion about YoungJae, don't you think so?" said Mark, trying to change the topic. "Hmph.. Jackson, think of something." ordered JaeBum, still scowling. "Wha- why me? I thought we're suppose to think about it together.." complained Jackson, pouting. "Just do it!" yelled JaeBum. "Who does he think he is..." muttered Jackson under his breath. "What?" JaeBum looked at Jackson, squinting his eyes. "Okay okay I'm-" Before he could finish, a 'maple leaf' landed on Jackson's thigh, making him jumped out of his chair. "Fried.... cookies!! That hurt as hell, JaeBum!" yelled Jackson, followed by JaeBum. "I heard you just now!" "Okay, I'm sorry! Now, let's get back to our discussion, okay?" Saying that, Jackson sat back on his seat, and started to rub his thigh. "Hyung, why does your father always check on you, especially during night?" ask BamBam, followed by everyone's gazes towards JaeBum. "Well.. I'm not sure myself. Sometimes he will just stop by to ask about my progress." JaeBum is not really interested in telling them, but he felt he had to tonight. "He will tell me to work diligently so that he will not lose any profit and some other things that I really hate it..." Everyone was thinking the exact same thing- Mr Im, is such a . "There's another thing, JaeBum.. Why do you always sleep with some random women you found at the pub? I don't like it at all.." ask Mark. "You did??" cried Junior. "What, you don't know?" ask BamBam, expressing his surprise. "BamBam! Of course he doesn't know! Because he was always with Mark hyung!" exclaimed Jackson. "Even in bed?" "EXACTLY!" With that, Jackson was gifted another 'maple leaf' by Junior on his thigh. "Butter.. cookies..." Jackson closes his eyes shut, holding the pain. "Well hyung?" ask Junior, making JaeBum felt uneasy. "I'll tell when I'm ready, kay?" JaeBum said that, plastering a fake smile to hide his anxiety. "Ideas? Anyone? I wanna go back home.." "Hyung... I'm trying to sleep here.." YuGyeom's whining was suddenly heard. "Awww.. But I suddenly wanna play with you~ " said YoungJae, wiggling his tail at YuGyeom's nose. "Hyung..." "Don't sleep, YuGyeomIIIIIEEEEE!!!" YoungJae suddenly yelled when JaeBum suddenly pulled his tail. "What was that for?" whined YoungJae. "We were busy discussing about you and you were just playing with YuGyeom. Pay attention!" shouted JaeBum. "Sorry.." YoungJae apoligizes and his ears bent down, showing that he felt guilty. JaeBum lets out a slow sigh. "My idea is very absurd but I still wanna say it." Jackson suddenly spoke, smiling proudly. "Okay.. What?" ask JaeBum. "This idea just popped up in my head and I'm very sure that our erted hyung will like it~" Hearing that, JaeBum shot Jackson a glare. And who do you mean by ert?" "Of course you, hyung!" Jackson didn't get a 'maple leaf' this time but got a finger flick at his , bull's eye. "Oh, me..." Jackson cursed (finally!). "I'm telling you the truth!" "Shut up! Let's get back to your idea, what do you mean by I'll like it??" JaeBum can no longer keep himself calm. "Relax, hyung.. ouch.. I was thinking... that.." Jackson made suspense, then continued, "YoungJae should just wear a maid outfit!