Stressed!

My Precious 'Maid'
Jaebum was resting his head after the tiring 3 hour meeting. He relieved his sore shoulder by massaging it, feeling comfy. 'If only Youngjae's here...' thought Jaebum, plastering his dirty smile. Shooking the thought away, he then massages his temples. His insomnia isn't getting any better. Lack of sleep had caused him to get migraine frequent. As he was relaxing his body, none other than his dad bust inside his office with a scowl. "Excuse me?" uttered Jaebum, annoyed with his dad's attitude. "Please close the door. Can't you be more professional?" Seeing the staffs whisphering, he felt awkward. Mr Im kicks the door closed leaving a bang that echoed the floor. "The newest project was cancelled and it's all your fault!!" yelled Mr Im. "My fault? It's ME who handled that project!" Jaebum yelled back furiously. "Your absence in most of the meeting is the problem!" "It's because of my constant migraine! What do you know??!!" He exploded. "Excuses!!! By hook or crook, until you get that project back you're forbidden to leave the office!!" demanded Mr Im. His eyes bulged and slightly red, unable to hold his wrath. "Who are you to demand me??" Jaebum's fist clenched tight, anytime his fist could land on the middle age man's face. "Your beloved house, is in my possesion. You mess this up, you'll get it." Mr Im threatened, leaving the room with the staff's stare. Closing the door, Jaebum lets a heavy sigh. Resting on his chair, he texted Youngjae what had happened and he had to stayback. "It's okay. I can just follow Jackson. Call me if anything comes up, mkay?" Seeing Youngjae's reply, he felt like Youngjae had lessen his burden. Looking all the files on his table, he had to rearrange everything to get back the project at any cost. After eating his painkiller, with a heavy sigh he starts his work.