~JaeBum~

My Precious 'Maid'
"I am. I'm trying to make anyone's advice will be sent to your brain directly." joked Jackson. "Yeah right. Yah, go get me a glass of water." ordered JaeBum. "And who are you to order me?" drawled Jackson, yawning. JaeBum shot a glare to Jackson. JaeBum loosens his tie and tied it into a noose. "D-dude... What are you-?" Jackson ask and only realised that he's trying to commit suicide. "Woah woah woah! Easy man!! Okay okay... I'll go get it.." said Jackson before rushing to the kitchen. "That should do it. Haha. Take that!" said JaeBum only for him to hear. Even though Jackson can sometimes be a dickhead, he's the only person that JaeBum trusts the most,more than his parents. Ever since JaeBum was a kid, he had never played with his parents, no one to share stories, and never slept together with his parents. His parents are madly in love in being rich. They must've forgotten that they actually has a son. Starting middle school, he requested for his own house. He thought that by doing that, his parents will realise their mistake and begged for JaeBum not to leave, but it turned the opposite. He was given a mansion all to himself with having the bills paid them billionare. The fact that JaeBum is no longer in their care, they were overjoyed and partied and working 24/7. JaeBum's needs- he can take care of himself. The mother realised that she is still human, she sent a butler to watch over. As years pass by, JaeBum had changed entirely.From a shut in to outgoing, from a loner to sociable and etc. That, and the fact that the father couldn't be the CEO for eternity, he decided to let JaeBum work for him so that the heir will be JaeBum and all his work won't be wasted. JaeBum at that time already has a job, but accepted it anyways. Its not like he wanted to be rich like those pigs, he's just lonely.