Chapter 2: Hide Taeyeon! Hide!

Last Will and Testament (Royal Palace Adventure)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Yoona’s doorbell rang.

“Wait a minute. Who is it?” Yoona asked.

“It’s me, Taeyeon. Now, let me in!”

Taeyeon demanded Yoona to let her in as fast as possible.

“Yaah~! Yoona, can’t you be quicker?” Taeyeon  complained.

 

Taeyeon saw Yoona with only a towel to cover her body. Yoona was really enjoying her wet look.

 

“Sorry unnie. I was just from the bathroom.” Yoona explained.

 

Taeyeon really enjoyed watching Yoona with only the towel to cover her whole body.

“You’re y.” Taeyeon complimented.

“Yaah~! Unnie, stop it! I’m going to tell Tiffany unnie.” Yoona exclaimed.

“I’m just kidding.” Taeyeon joked around.

“Why are you here?” Yoona asked.

Taeyeon whistled and looked around like Yoona didn’t ask even a single question.

“Yaah~ Unnie, why are you here and you’re not at the hospital to be with Fany unnie?” Yoona asked again.

 

“Yoona, please help me.” Taeyeon said.

Yoona was really shocked. She really felt that Taeyeon is in trouble.       

 

“Unnie, are you okay?”

“It’s all over the world! The news. The news that I died at that train station!” Taeyeon started to freak out.

“Unnie, chillax. Let it all out.” Yoona comforted Taeyeon with her words.

“And now, it’s Tiffany’s birthday and I’m not by her side! Then she’ll believe that stupid news herself!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

Yoona saw Taeyeon. Her tears were falling down one by one.

 

“Unnie, then tell everyone that you’re alive and you’re not the one who died.” Yoona suggested.

“I can’t do that.” Taeyeon said.

“Why unnie?” Yoona asked.

“I can’t pay Tiffany’s operation if I just pop out like, “hey, I’m alive, the news is fake.” Well, things like that, Yoong.” Taeyeon explained.

“I can’t understand you.”

“Okay. I wrote my last will and testament. I gave it to my lawyer. I have some huge amount of money in the bank but I can’t use it.”                      

 

“Why unnie? Please carry on.” Yoona said.

 

“What I wrote there was, that money is for Tiffany.  I can’t use it for my personal purposes. I saved that money so that I can buy Fany’s medicine for her and now she’ll be having a heart transplant but she doesn’t have money to pay for it.” Taeyeon explained.

 

“So what are you planning to do?” Yoona asked.

 

“I must pretend that I died. So that, the money in the bank can be used for her operation.” Taeyeon said as she was crying.

 

Yoona hugged Taeyeon.

“It’s okay, unnie. We’ll get through this.” Yoona cheered Taeyeon up.

 

“We? What we? It’s my problem, right? Not yours.” Taeyeon said.

“Unnie, I’m your Yoona. Your AlligatorYoong!” Yoona smiled.

“Thanks, Yoona.” Taeyeon thanked Yoona.

 

Then suddenly…              

 

DING DONG! DING DONG!

“Who is it?” Yoona asked.

 

“Yoona! It’s us. Jessica unnie, Yuri and Sunny. Let us in!” Jessica said.

 

Taeyeon was shocked. Taeyeon didn’t know what to do but she had to hide from her friends.

 

“Yoona, I’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter