Chapter 7: Bodyguard

Last Will and Testament (Royal Palace Adventure)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7 - Bodyguard

 

It was morning. Tiffany woke up and stretched her whole body. She got up and opened her window.

 

“HELLO SUNSHINE!” Tiffany said.

 

Then somebody knocked the door.

 

“Eh? Who is it?” Tiffany asked.

 

“It’s me, Sunny.” Sunny said.

 

“Oh, come in!” Tiffany replied.

 

“What are you doing out there!?  Close the windows!” Sunny yelled at Tiffany.

 

Sunny ran toward the windows and closed it.

 

“What’s the problem, Sunny?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Just don’t get out of the house alone, okay?” Sunny said.

 

“Eh? Why? What’s happening?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Tiffany, listen to me. No matter what happens, DON’T GO OUT OF THE HOUSE.” Sunny said.

 

“You’re weird.” Tiffany said.

 

***

“I just can’t believe this.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Unnie, you’ve been awake since last night. Please rest.” Seohyun said.

 

“Taeng unnie, please rest.” Yoona added.

 

“It’s just that, Tiffany? Tiffany Hwang? Stephanie Hwang has a royal blood!”Taeyeon said.

 

“It’s cool, unnie!” Yoona said.

 

“Yeah, your girlfriend is a Royal Princess.” Seohyun chuckled.

 

“But how can I get close to her?” Taeyeon said.

“What do you mean by that?” Yoona asked.

 

“She’s the Royal Princess of Korea; there would be bodyguards around her. I cannot easily go talk to her.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Well, you can apply to be her bodyguard.” Seohyun said as she was joking around Taeyeon.

 

“Excellent! Excellent idea, Seob!” Taeyeon said.

 

“Wait, are you serious? “ Seohyun and Yoona said in unison as they locked their eyes on Taeyeon.

 

“Yes I am.” Taeyeon said confidently.

 

***

“Honey, I want breakfast.” Yuri whined.


“What do you want for breakfast?” Jessica asked.

 

“YOU.” Yuri whispered in Jessica’s ear and she let a hot air touch Jessica’s skin.

 

“Stop it, Yul. You’re seducing me, what is it that you really want?”  Jessica asked again.

 

“Your eyes, your nose, your cheeks, your lips, your everything.” Yuri said.

 

“Oh, so you want to be me?” Jessica said as joked with Yuri.

 

“Yaah~ Not like that. I want you right now.” Yuri said.

 

“Stop it. Hahah! Let’s just go eat breakfast.” Jessica insisted.

 

Yuri turned the television on.

 

“We just located where Princess Tiffany Hwang is residing.” The reporter said.

 

“Princess Tiffany?” Yuri was surprised.

 

“Yaah! Kwon Yuri, when did you call Tiffany a princess!?” Jessica got angry.

 

“Honey, she’s my princess and you’re my Queen.” Yuri said with cheesiness.

 

“Hmmmp.” Jessica pouted her lips.

 

Then suddenly, Yuri pecked Jessica’s lips. While Yuri pecked Jessica’s lips, Jessica saw the television.

 

“What the!?” Jessica was so shocked.

 

“What’s wrong, honey?” Yuri was startled.

 

“Tiffany has a royal blood!” Jessica said with a loud voice.

 

***

“Sunny~ah, why are you acting like these?” Tiffany asked.

 

“There are things that you must know about yourself.” Sunny said seriously.

 

“Know about myself? Oh really? I’m Tiffany Hwang, I’m a girl who’s madly in love with Kim Taeyeon.” Tiffany said.

 

“Tiffany, there are other things that you must think of before Taeyeon.” Sunny said.

 

“I don’t understand you.” Tiffany smirked.

 

Then the doorbell rang.

 

“I’ll get the door. Stay inside your room, remember, no peeking outside the windows.” Sunny commanded.

 

“Eerrr. Okay?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter