Chapter 1: The Accident

Last Will and Testament (Royal Palace Adventure)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 



Taeyeon bought gifts for her girlfriend, Tiffany. 

July 31, 2011 . 11:11 pm

“Wow! I’m so sure, Yeppeuni will love this!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

As she  was walking alone by the subway, there was a weird woman. She noticed that the woman has been following her all day. Taeyeon felt goosebumps as she saw the woman.

“What’s the problem with that woman? I better get myself at the hospital before it’s too late.”

There were no people by the train station except Taeyeon and the woman. After a few minutes, the woman grabbed Taeyeon’s bag. She resisted it. The woman tried to push her to the railway.

“Aaahhh!!!”

There was train that was passing then the person who fell got hit by it.

***

Tiffany is in the hospital. She’s getting ready for a heart transplant next week and her birthday’s tomorrow.

“I’m sure Taeyeon’s having a big fuss about my birthday tomorrow. Haha!” Tiffany chuckled.

The next morning…

Yuri woke up and saw Jessica at her side, sleeping softly.

“Honey, wake up! It’s morning.”  Yuri planted a kiss on Jessica’s lips.

“Please let me sleep, Honey. Please go get me some breakfast. I love you and thanks.” Jessica said weakly.

“Why are you so weak right now?” Yuri asked.

“You were the one who made me awake last night! Now, let me sleep more.” Jessica answered.

“Okay then.” Yuri laughed.

When Yuri went to the kitchen, she turned the tv on. She saw the shocking news.
“I am reporting live now in Seoul. The famous singer, Kim Taeyeon was just found dead in the train station.”

Yuri wasn’t able to speak at that moment. She doesn’t want to believe what she heard and saw in the news.

“Honey, why are you so slow in making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter