Chapter 8: Yoona's Past

Last Will and Testament (Royal Palace Adventure)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tiffany was so unsure with herself. Now, she knows why her father didn’t allow her to go to Korea.

 

“Dad, I need you.”  Tiffany mumbled to herself.

 

***

“Seohyun~ help.  I wanna be Tiffany’s personal bodyguard, butler or something.” Taeyeon said desperately.

 

“I know Sunny unnie would help us.” Seohyun said.

 

“By the way, where’s Yoona?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“She went to the store to buy food.” Seohyun said.

 

***

Yoona was already paying for the foods she chose. Then suddenly, Yuri stood beside her.

 

“Hey.” Yuri said.

 

“Oh, hey.” Yoona said with a weak voice.

 

“How’s Seohyun?” Yuri asked.

 

“She’s fine.” Yoona replied.

 

“Oh, that’s cool.” Yuri said.

 

“Yeah.” Yoona said,

 

Yoona felt awkward as she talking to Yuri. It felt like something happened between them in their past.

Suddenly, Yuri moved closer to Yoona’s left ear.

 

“I miss my ex-girlfriend.” Yuri whispered.

 

“Who? Sooyoung? Hyoyeon? TIFFANY?!” Yoona asked.

 

“Dude, Tiffany is not my exgirlfriend and it’s you. It’s you who I miss.” Yuri said.

 

“Stop it, Yul. Past is past.” Yoona smirked.

 

“But I’m telling you. I really miss you, Yoong.” Yuri let out some hot air.

 

Yuri was trying to seduce Yoona but she failed.


“I’m sorry, Yuri UNNIE. I have to go.” Yoona said and ran towards her car.

 

“Yoona wait!” Yuri stopped Yoona.

 

Yoona pretended that she didn’t hear Yuri and continued walking out of the grocery.

 

Why the hell did Yuri do that?

What’s going on in her mind?

Is she insane? Jessica unnie loves her so much.

 

***
“Tiffany, I mean, your highness, we just arrived.” Sunny said.

 

Tiffany saw some sceneries, she saw the Palace. It was really creepy but beautiful at the same time, she still can’t believe that she’s the Royal Princess of Korea.

 

“Your highness, please come out of the limousine.” Sooman said.

 

Tiffany nodded. As she came out of the vehicle, she saw so many people who were waiting for her to arrive. Sooman introduced her to tons of people who were helping inside the palace.

 

“You’re so beautiful.”

 

“Please take care of our country.”


All those words were being told to Tiffany until she met Wooyoung.

 

“Greetings to you, your highness.” Wooyoung said as he bowed 90 degrees.

 

“Thank you.” Tiffany smiled.

 

“Your highness, he will be the Royal King of Korea soon. You’ll be getting married with him.” Sooman said.

 

Tiffany laughed hard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter