Chapter 12: In the Hospital

Last Will and Testament (Royal Palace Adventure)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey you!" The blonde driver of the green car pointed at the girl who was about to get hit by her green car earlier. 

 

Yoona stood up, even though she felt a stingy pain from another part of her body.

 

"I'm sorry, Ma'am." Yoona bowed down to the blond driver who was Hyoyeon which was actually her unnie. 

 

"You bett--" 

 

Sunny interrupted their conversation by covering Hyoyeon's mouth. Then she smiled towards the girl who was bowing and was asking forgiveness from what she recently did. Suddenly, she recognized the hair and the head of the girl.

 

"Wait for a sec, I think I know you." Sunny fixed the problem within her thoughts. 

 

The girl, Yoona, lifted her head up but suddenly gained unconsciousness due to the trauma from her head. They didn't notice that Yoona really got hit by the car and was bleeding from the left side of her head. Luckily, they were at the front of the hospital which wasn't really hard to bring her to someone who has more knowledge about curing a human body. 

"Yoona!" Sunny tried to lift the body but was struggling to do so. 

 

Hyoyeon, who was just standing there kept staring at the two, while the shorter one was struggling in getting inside the hospital. 

 

"HYOYEOOOOOOON! don't you just stand there! help me!" Sunny yelled at Hyoyeon while doing the things she was doing earlier. 

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany, who was inside the green car was getting impatient on what was happening. She didn't have any clue either, as she stayed there for about hours now. 

 

"I need to get out of here." Tiffany said to herself.

 

The royal-blooded princess managed to get herself out from the car into the hospital without getting noticed by the netizens.  She passed through the hallway and met with Sunny while walking inside. 

 

"Prin-!" Sunny was about to call Tiffany, "Princess" but she have thought that the people inside the hospital would get excited and everything for they know the fact that the Princess of Korea is in the area. What Sunny did was, she quietly moved closer to Tuffany and gave her a cap to wear so the taller girl won't be noticed as she was passing by. 

 

****

 

"Ginger~ah, what is taking Yoona for so long?" Taeyeon hugged Ginger while the puppy kept trying to get loose from his n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter