Chapter 11: Taeyeon's home and Ginger

Last Will and Testament (Royal Palace Adventure)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was alone in Yoona's home that her thoughts were wondering around. She always wanted to make love with her girlfriend but she just can't because extreme emotions and extreme feelings could get the taller girl's heart ailment worse. As she was watching the tv, somebody from the door pressed the doorbell.

Ding Dong. 

Taeyeon immediately went to the door and saw a cage of a little animal. She opened the door and grabbed it. She found a letter. 

Dear To this Puppy's new owner, 

Please take care of him.

Love, Old owner

 

Taeyeon smiled as she saw read the letter and opened the cage. There was a small black puppy with it's curly hair all over his body. He wagged his tail happily as he saw Taeyeon. He tried jumping to her with his paws trying to reach her, gladly, Taeyeon held the puppy's paw. She laughed with her own style, the ahjumma laugh that she had always possessed within her. 

"What am I going to name you, little buddy?" Taeyeon smiled as she tried to rub the little dog's belly. 

The dog just waggled it's tail and got his tongue out as if he was smiling to Taeyeon. Suddenly, Yoona came from the grocery. She immediately went to the kitchen to unpack the things she bought but then she noticed that she has forgotten something. 

"Think Yoona, think. What is the missing ingredient?" Yoona was talking to herself as she was poking the right side of her head while pouting her red luscious lips.

Taeyeon just played with the little dog while she was thinking what name she's going to call him. Suddenly,

"GINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!" Yoona shouted. 

Taeyeon was alarmed that she heard Yoona scream the word, "Ginger". She suddenly had an idea to call the puppy, "Ginger."

"Ginger~ah.." Taeyeon pinched the puppy's ears gently.

"Taeng unnie, I'm going to buy some ginger. Stay here." Yoona immediately walked away, she didn't even noticed that there was puppy inside her house. 

*** 

Tiffany and Sunny were holding hands together while running. There were lots of men in black suits who were after them as Sooman have commanded them to chase the one and only princess of Korea. 

Then a huge man stood in front of them but then Tiffany was really clever to run past the huge figure between his legs but she loosened her grip into Sunny's hand. Tiffany was all alone, she was running for herself inside the palace grounds just to go out and visit her late-girlfriend's home. She was already exhausted from running, her drops of sweat could easily full a bucket. With God's help, she saw someone in a green mini-car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter