Unexpected

Last Will and Testament (Royal Palace Adventure)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everybody started to burst into tears as they were looking at the scene in which the medical team were reviving Kwon Yuri. Some were watching every move the team made and the others weren't watching but kept crying. It was an awful comotion as it gave goosebumps to the other citizens who were outside the area. The physician suddenly stopped and shaked his head as if he failed. 

"PLA!" The physician commanded the nurse to get him something. 

The nurse immediately prepared the "PLA" into a syringe and injected it to the lifeless Kwon Yuri. The physician continued doing the CPR up until the nurse whispered to him and he stopped. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

BOOM! 

Taeyeon's imagination were really strong that she thought it was all real. She came to her senses and grabbed the opportunity to be back in reality. The medical team were still trying to revive Kwon Yuri. The physician picked up the defibrillator to electricute the lifeless Kwon Yuri, he shouted "clear" three times and gave the lying girl a shock.

 

Fortunately, a beep was heard from the pulse oximeter, at first it was slow and it got stable as minutes passed. Everybody started crying out loud, but not in sadness, happiness was all over the place as they knew that the once lifeless Kwon Yuri has been revived. 

***

After two weeks, Kwon Yuri was still confined in the hospital premises due to her injuries and her life between death situation that happened. Jessica, her girlfriend was sitting beside her bed as she was staring and observing the features of the lying one. Suddenly, a tear had appeared right from her eyes, it dropped on Yuri's cheeks that made her twitch. Jessica immediately grabbed and squeezed Yuri's hand then placed it near to her face.


"Yuri~ah..." Jessica called unto her lover.

 

Yuri opened her eyes slowly and saw Jessica who was worried about her. Yuri had a blank face on and stared at the surroundings, she removed the girl's hand from hers and trying to find someone who didn't exist in that area that time. Jessica felt a stab in her chest as she saw her lover removed her hand from the grip and started crying again. 

"Jessica, why are you crying?" Yuri stopped on what she was doing and focused her sight on the crying girl.

"No..nothing.." Jessica tried to compose herself and stop her tears from falling but she just can't.

"Is Yoona here? Is my girlfriend here?" 

 

As Jessica heard those words, she felt like several eggs were crack

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter