Chapter 3: Tiffany's Nightmare

Last Will and Testament (Royal Palace Adventure)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3: Tiffany’s Nightmare

 

After a few days, Taeyeon’s family, relatives and close friends were gathered. They were in there formal clothes due to their respect to the “so called” late Taeyeon, who wasn’t even Taeyeon though. Some were crying, some were talking to each other and someone didn’t know.

 

Tiffany…

Taeyeon’s one and only love…

Who doesn’t know about the news.

 

***

While at the hospital,

 

“Taeyeon~ah, I miss you.” Tiffany said as she was talking to the framed picture of Taeyeon.

 

After a few moments, Taeyeon’s sister, Hayeon, went to see Tiffany in the hospital.

 

“Unnie.” Hayeon called.

 

“Hayeonnie, why are you here? Where’s your unnie?” Tiffany asked.

 

Suddenly, Hayeon hugged Tiffany so tight and she started to cry.

 

“What happened?” Tiffany asked as she was wiping Hayeon’s tears.

 

“Taeng unnie…”

 

“What about your unnie? Why?” Tiffany asked again.


“She’s with God now.” Hayeon cried.

 

Tiffany couldn’t speak at that moment.  She felt like there was an egg that cracked over her head and the whole world was leaning on her.

 

“It…it’s n..not…tr..tr….true…” Tiffany couldn’t speak straight.

 

***

“The Kim family are now grieving for Taeyeon’s departure to heaven. I am Jung Kyuyeon reporting live.”

 

Taeyeon felt very bad about what happened.

 

“Yaaah~! I can’t take this anymore! “ Taeyeon shouted as she threw the remote in the air.

She was all alone in Yoona’s house.  Taeyeon wanted to see Tiffany.

 

“I must see Tiffany right now!” Taeyeon said.

 

She got herself dressed and ready to go to the hospital. She wore a huge coat, cap and sunglasses to hide her identity.

 

After a few hours, she arrived at the hospital. She went immediately to Fany’s room.  She was surprised that Tiffany wasn’t there to be found.

 

“Where is she?” Taeyeon said in her thought.

 

Then a nurse came in suddenly.

 

“Ma’am?” the nurse asked.

 

“Where’s the patient who was assigned here?”

 

“She’s currently in the Intensive Care Unit right now.” The nurse said.

 

“WHAT!!?” Taeyeon shouted.

 

“Why? Are you here close friend or something?” The nurse asked.

 

“I’M HER GIRLFRIEND!” Taeyeon shouted and left the room.

 

Taeyeon didn’t know what to do. She blames herself that it happened to Tiffany.  Because of her, Tiffany is now in the Intensive Care Unit and the patients who are assigned there are in the critical condition.

Taeyeon sat down outside Fany’s old room and has shed her tears.

 

“Fany~ah.. Fany~ah.. It’s my fault. It would have not happened to you if it wasn’t because of me.” Taeyeon cried.

 

Suddenly, Yoona saw Taeyeon. Yoona immediately ran to Taeyeon.

 

“Unnie, what are you doing here?” Yoon whispered.

 

“I wanted to see Fany and she’s in trouble with her life right now.” Taeyeon cried.

 

“Eh?” Yoona was a little bit shocked.

 

“Waeyo? Why?” Taeyeon asked.

“I just saw Fany unnie earlier, she was sleeping soundly and plus, we’re here outside room 301 while Fany unnie’s room is at 310.” Yoona explained.

 

“Whoa..” Taeyeon was shocked.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter