Never mind

That Boy....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stop at our table.......her eyes were searching for someone... There, she found it. "You nasty bitc*!" Me, who sits nearest to her, got slapped......

All people in the cafe turn around. I held my right cheek, idk why but tears starting to form in my eyes, I looked up to the girl who crossed her arm on her chest. 

"Oh my god!" My members cried and immediately look at the girl. "Who the heck are you? And why are you hitting her!?" Irene stood up and yelled, this is the angry Irene, a side she rarely in. 

Some people starts to whisper as the girls speaks again. "I am Mark's girlfriend, Katelyn, and I cannot accept the fact that this bitc* right here is trying to get in me and my bfriend's relationship!" 

I looked at her confusingly. "It's not like that...We...we are just friends." My vision grew blurry, as much as I try to hold it in, the tears just can't be stopped forming.

Irene was confused too, but she did try to protect me. "I have no idea what you're talking about but don't you think it's too much to hit Wendy like that, you have a mouth, you could've talk it out instead of using your dirty hand!" 

The girl look at me, then back to Irene, "She deserves that, and what the hell you call me? Dirty hands? Bitc* i touch ten thousand dollars a day!" She gave us a dirty look. "And plus, don't think that ur pretty face can make others fall for you, ur such a sly fox!"

"STOP" Suddenly out of no where, Mark comes up, "I don't get why you're here but I thought we already broke up over the phone! So stop saying that you're my girlfriend!" 

"WHY?! I THOUGHT U WERE JOKING! MARK WHY" the girl cried as she moved back to me again, "Is it because of her?!" Then next thing I notice is that Mark grasped me by the wrist and pulled me next to him.

"Yes" Mark coldly respond to the girl who is in shock. "And you can leave now." 

Everyone look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter