Paparazzi everywhere

That Boy....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omo! It's JB oppa! And who's sitting next to him though?" A high school girl from outside said to her group of friends. "I know! They are the new SM entertainment girl group red velvet, the members are Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy, and Yeri. The one next to JB is Seulgi, same year birth as JB oppa, and both have monolid eyes..." Another girl said while fixing her glasses looking at her phone. 

"I feel like they are flirting with our boys, no, this can't happen, JB oppa is gonna be mine, no one can touch him!" The girls start moving closer to the bus that stop to the bus stop. 

Wendy's POV 

After a LONG ride, the bus finnaly stop at the place where we gets out everyday to hangout and eat, the place where my aunt works at, it's a coffee shop, but it also have a lots of desserts and snacks that we love. 

I was gonna get up and try to cross over Mark to get out but he get out before me and got7 one by one all got up and get out of the bus. It was unexpected...... I mean they are not going to the same place we are gonna go right? Nah, how in the world could they know this place...

So we waked Irene up, "We are here, unnie, wake up!" I said to Irene who is still not fully awakened yet, but we managed to drag her out of the bus. 

We got in the coffee shop, the first thing we see and heard was girls all over the corner table surrounding it.... We sit down on the farest table from that crowded area over that corner because we like to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter