What is love?

That Boy....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“How long do we still have to walk~~~” the boy whined as the girl still dragging him to somewhere. 

“We're here!” Wendy immediately walked in. 

Mark saw the sign, it reads “Seoul Noodles Heaven” (a name of a restaurant I randomly made up) 

Mark suddenly remembers that Wendy promised to pay him back with a meal, he smiles to himself.

“Auntie!!! Guess who is here!” Wendy let go of Mark and greeted a middle aged woman who smiles brightly ear to ear when the girl greeted her with a hug. 

“Aww our Wendy is even more prettier now, oh! Who is that? You have a boyfriend now? How come you didn't tell me…” she nudged Wendy, looking back and forth the embarrassed girl and the awkward boy. 

“Annoyeo~ auntie Kim, He is Got7’s Mark, my friend.” Wendy introduce Mark. “Mark, this is my auntie.” 

“Ohhh! Got7! The popular boy band, right? Nice to meet you!” Auntie Kim smiled kindly at Mark.

“Hi, auntie.” Mark awkwardly shakes the older women’s hand.

A moment later…..

Wendy and Mark finish eating, wiping their mouth with the napkin.

“Do you always come here to eat?” Mark asks.

“Ya, I mean why not come here to eat? The food here are bomb.” Wendy replies. “Why? You don't like the food here?” 

“No, I'm just asking because I never knew you comes here.” 

“Oh, but….how would you know where I eat? You stalk me?” Wendy joked. 

“No no no no…. Uh… I mean do I look like a stalker

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter