I See How It Is

That Boy....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy's POV

"Wait!" I turned around to see who is it, it was BamBam, "Wendy ssi, you from Canada? So do you speak English too?" 

"Y-yeah..." I was quite surprised and getting nervous.

"Oh then we can speak English together, yay!!" He said happily in English. I giggled.

"Nice to meet you, my name's Youngjae, haha." Youngjae suddenly talked in English, his accent made me laugh, 

At the corner of my right eye, I can feel someone staring at me with a straight emotionless face, he has blonde hair like mine. (i was going to put red but since Wendy has blonde hair too, so I just made him blonde like in Just right era) My heart suddenly raced up, I didn't want to look who is it so I stay there awkwardly smiling with BamBam and Youngjae.

Jackson's POV

BamBam went up to RV's Wendy, me and Mark WAS talking but then he got really quiet and I see him staring to Wendy's direction like his eye was glued there...... I look over to Wendy, her eye was staring into air, maybe she noticed Mark who is staring like a dummie at her....ahhh..... I see how it is, while smirking.

Wendy's POV

After the last class of the day bell rings, me and my members go into the school bus. We got out quite late so the front and even middle rows were already taken, only the last three rows were available, but we didn't really mind sitting at the back. (so its like this, the last third and second row is two seat on each side and the very last row is five seat together.) Joy and Yeri took the first couple seat on the left because we all know, they are the best buddies ever :) For me, I sat with Seulgi because our leader Irene was really sleepy, she took the couple seat on the last third row on the right all by herself and using her backpack as her pillow to take a nap on.

"W-wendy ah, I want to sit that side by myself, okay?" Seulgi ask. "Why? Are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter