Food First

That Boy....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One girl who walking back and forth in front of two worry looking girls sitting on the bus stop bench.

“*sigh* where are they? They are usually the earliest... Aish.” Irene takes out her phone and start calling the two missing girl for the thousandth time. 

Nope. No one picked up. 

Irene once again press the red button to end the call. 

Suddenly, got7 showed up, chatting to each other as usual and walking towards the bus stop.

Yeri quickly got up and ran as fast she could to got7. 

“Oppa! Have you seen Seulgi and Wendy anywhere?” Yeri was worried sick about their unnies.

“No, why?” Yugyeom, and the others were confused.

“They are still not here! Usually they would be here the earliest but the bus is already gone 10 minutes ago. And they are still not here!” Yeri half yelled.

Mark locks his eyebrows together, as JB already starting to run around to find WenSeul.

______________________________________

“Let go of me!” Wendy was still able to yell out as she struggle to get out of the men’s hold. Same with Seulgi. 

“Shut up! You are gonna get punished if you don't stop, you little .” The men about to attacking their neck with their nasty mouth as WenSeul gasped and yelled for help.

Which made the men angry and slapped harshly across Wendy’s face, made Wendy feels dizzy and her cheek starts to redden and bleeds a little at the cheekbone.

Seulgi who look at Wendy and her eyes was holding the tears she tries to hold in. She hate seeing Wendy getting hurt, she is her best friend but she couldn't do anything to protect her.

“One more chance, if you don't obey, I'm goin-”.

BAM. Seulgi saw two familiar face standing in front them, with a wooden stick in their hand.

It's Mark and JB. 

The two men that was in front of WenSeul not long ago falls down an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter