Truth or Dare

That Boy....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU GUYS?!” The leader of RV yelled from the other side of the phone.

I startled as I pull away my phone away from my ear since it was so loud. “Erm…. Eonnie, I can explain… Just please come pick us up first…. We’re a-at…..Got7’s dorm.”

It took 5second from Irene to process what Wendy just said. “......WUT? WHY-” 

“Eonnie, about that we can explain later but right you have to come get us! Please!” Seulgi begged. 

“Aish, you two,wait for me,okay?.” The leader ended the call.
 
Phew. Both me and Seulgi felt relieved that knowing that Irene is going to pick us up. I suddenly felt shivers running down my spine, as the cold wind hit my body. Mark notices and stood up to close the window. 

“Are you guys sure you're not cold?” Junior asks looking at us worriedly. 

“Oh. W-we’re f-fine…” We stuttered, which made them more worried.

All the sudden, Jackson had an idea pop out of his head. “Or you can…… borrow-” JB immediately covered Jackson’s mouth and gave him the are you crazy look on his face. 

We waited and waited… Why is Irene taking so damn long? The awkwardness in the silence was very uncomfortable for me and of course everybody in the room. 

Ding. I got a message and I open it as fast as I can. It's from Irene.

Irene: I'm sorry guys, I just remember that manager oppa drove our van back to his house, so I can't pick you guys up, you guys might have to stay there until tomorrow’s morning. Your welcome ^\\\^” 
My eyes widen and almost drop the phone. i knew it was a lie. Irene have been spying on us and pay close attention to me and Mark-ssi. She knew something was going on. She teases all the time but I didn't know that she ship it so much that she let us staying at their dorm…. 

I panicked. How am I gonna tell them about this? Oh god. Seulgi tilt her head to see what did Irene said. She panicked, too.

“Erm…so what happened?” JB asks while all of them stares at us curiously.

Me and Seulgi exchanged look and turn back to them. “Um…..Irene says…..that...um….” I didn't know how to tell them about this. Ugh Irene eonnie why you gotta do this… This is so awkward! 

The moment I realized that my phone was not in my hand anymore, it was too late. Jackson snatched my phone away in a swift. 

“I'm sorry guys, I just remember that manager oppa drove our van ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter