Practice

That Boy....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy’s POV
Another typical Sunday….. We are in the practice room, dancing to Dumb dumb. After about 30 minutes of that sweaty dance practice, we decide to take a break. 

I took out my phone to find something fun to do. Out of boredom, I took out the number I got yesterday. I just want to know who is this just in case it's not anything important related to our group.( this part kinda >.< sorry)

Me: um hi. Who is this?
Message sent.

I was kind of nervous.

 Mark’s POV
I went back to the living room after I went to use the toilet, only to see Jackson using my phone, seem like texting someone. 

“Um what are u doing?” I sneaked up to him and asked curiously. Jackson startled, “Ah…… Nothing.” 

I snatched my phone out of his hand, hoping he didn't do anything dumb.

Unknown: um hi. Who is this.

Me: hi, you are Wendy right?

I looked back at Jackson furiously, “What the heck? Wendy? She knows my phone number?”

“Umm…...yesterday…… You should thank me dude, I know you lik-” 

“oh my god Wang Jackson! You’re dead.” I said as he quickly got up and running away.
“well…. Good luck…;)”

“*sigh* what do I do? She is gonna think I'm a freaking stalker.” I start talking to myself. 

Wendy: can i know who u are?

She texted me again. Ugh whatever I just tell her. 

Wendy’s POV

Unknown: um… I'm Mark.

My eyes widen and almost dropped my phone when I saw the message. What ? This is his phone number? Oh great Wendy…… He is gonna totally think I'm a stalker. Why did I even decide to text this number? 

Me: oh….. I found ur number in my hoodie yesterday? Did you put it in? 

Mark: oh I'm sorry, it was Jackson.

Me: Really? Or are you using him as an excuse? :3

Mark: yea he did it. And why? You think I did it?

Me: ……but why would he put “your” number in tho? 

Mark: um…….idk he is always like that, he didn't even tell me after.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter