Sleepless night

That Boy....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I dare you to do a staring contest with……” 

Please don't say Mark, please don't say Mark…

“Mark hyung” Bambam announced as my expression went blank but inside of me is a hot mess. 

Mark was calm asf, he stood up and looked at me….. I would say teasingly…. Whoa, I feel like my heart can run faster than a cheetah, not even kidding. 

I hesitantly get up from the couch, not wanting to do the dare, but I have no choice.

“C’mon, Wendy! You are good at these, just do it.” Seulgi was right, I'm quite good at these type of game, but the person I'm competing with is Mark, I can't even properly look at him in the eyes, how can I win this?

The next moment was that Mark was already standing in front me, about 1 feet away from me, which to me is extremely close distance.

Everyone moved closer and watched us in amusement. 

“Okay, on the count of 3, you guys will stare into each other's eyes and whoever blinks first is the loser.” BamBam said it like if he was MC’ing for some variety show or smth. 

“What is the penalty? We have to come up with a penalty for the loser.” Jackson said in excitement. 

“I’ll said that the winner can order the loser to do one thing.” The voice belong to my best friend Seulgi. Thanks buddy, thanks a lot…

“Alright let's get started……” BamBam puts a card to cover our eyes. Oh crap, this is gonna be awkward. 

“1…” I took a deep breath and telling myself that it's gonna be alright. 

“2…” Okay….. I'm not okay to be exact, i gotta calm down, you can do it, Wendy! 

“3!” BamBam shouted and the card that was covering our face to each other was gone.

I thought it's not gonna be that bad, but it was… It was really bad. His stares makes my eyes ticklish and slightly watery. He is better than I thought he would be, his eyes were so still, and didn't move a bit. 

I felt my cheek heating up itself, and all I can hear is my heart ever so loudly. I gotta admit, I'm falling for him…..

20 seconds in. Ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter