teaser 006 。

grandeur 。 — a survival show
  
teaser 006
❝ torture ❞

minyoung learnt about the survival show a couple of days after it was announced. she didn't even find out about it herself. she just stumbled on a random article regarding the show while she was browsing the internet.

quite honestly, minyoung was appaled at the idea of a survival show. she watched the show sixteen, and she knew how the show went. the survival show was basically designed to torture its contestants, and minyoung had a sinking feeling that this new survival show was going to be exactly the same as sixteen.

currently, she was having a nice lunch with one of her trainee friends. minyoung was a year younger than the said friend, but it didn't matter because they got along really well.

"you should really stop biting your nails," minyoung stopped in the moment, not even realizing that she had actually started biting her nails. "it's a really bad habit you know, unfitting for an idol." 

"i didn't even realize i was doing  that," minyoung said, dropping her hand to her lap. "thanks," she said.

minyoung knew that she had a lot of bad habits she needed to break. Biting her nails was only one of many. She was glad she had people that help her break said habits. 

"what do you think about the survival show thing?" minyoung asked her friend, picking on her food a bit before shoving some into . 

"so that's what you were thinking about?" her friend giggled. "no wonder you were biting your nails." her friend paused a moment before speaking again. "i think it's really cruel," she said.

"gosh, i know right?" minyoung said. "i mean have you seen sixteen? they were basically crying every single episode!"

"what's sixteen?" her friend asked. 

'oh right,' minyoung thought. 'she's new to korea.'

"well, sixteen is basically a survival show, like what's sm is trying to do," minyoung said. "and it's basically torture for the poor trainees."

"geez, that bad?"




"ayo stop, let me put it down another way" snsd's tiffany voice said, and the dance instrumental followed. minyoung's body moved accordingly, hips twisting as she performed the complex dance moves of i got a boy

"i got a boy meotjin
I got a boy chackhan
i got a handsome boy ne mam da gajokhan
"

minyoung's eyes slowly closed as she let her body perform the chereography for her. she knows the dance by heart so she didn't have to worry about getting the moves wrong. 

minyoungs eyes suddenly snapped open, and she froze mid-dance when she heard the practice room open. it was lunch time, so she didn't expect people to be back in the building at that time, so she was pretty surprised.

"lee minyoung-ssi?"




A/N: i'm like hey what's up hello~! here's minyoung! min's chara~ 

I'm trying to give you guys daily updates~! let's see if i can actually do it! though i seriously doubt it hahahaha~ enjoy~!<3

 

© CHRYSALIS LAYOUTS 2015