chapter 005 。

grandeur 。 — a survival show

chapter 005
❝ morning faces ❞

while the tallest girl in grandeur was munching on her cereal, natalie's phone lit up with a notification. this of course, caught the girl's attention. she opened her phone with a miniscule swipe to the right to read the notification. to her surprise, it was the grandeur's producer. the text said that the production team will be in their apartments shortly to shoot a little morning episode. natalie raised her eyebrow in amusement. well, it was a good thing that she woke up early. she had time to put on some make-up to save the world from seeing her no make-up face. for the other girls, well, we'll see.

"ah~ sorry girls," natalie chuckled to herself as she tiptoed to the bathroom to keep the other contestants asleep.  




true to their word, the production team arrived a few minutes later. just as natalie finished applying light make-up. when she opened the door, a camera greeted her while she was still in her squirtle onesie. natalie was  going to change into a much presentable set of clothing, but a onesie was cute enough.

"ah~ hello," natalie said to the camera, as well as the production team.

"could you show us to the girls?" the pd asked natalie. a wicked grin spread across natalie's face.

"ah~ follow me," she said, tiptoeing to jisoo and julia's room. their room was the closest door, so it made sense that they went there first. as they reached the hall, the door to the right opened, revealing a sleepy katsumi. 

"what's with all the noise?" she whined, before her newly awaken brain registered the camera's pointed to her morning face. when it did register, eden Let out a small squeal before covering her face with her hands.

"good morning, eden-unnie~" natalie said brightly, flashing a big grin.

"no," katsumi said firmly, before running to the bathroom to freshen up.

"ah~ eden-unnie is so adorable!" natalie said. "now let's go wake up sooae and julie now!" natalie told the camera, tuning the knob on the door of the two girls. 

what greeted them was an insanely clean room with two girls sprawled on their respective beds. jisoo was on her back, and her face looked reminiscent of a goldfish with hanging open, while julia was on her belly, her arm hanging over the side of the bed. in contrast to jisoo's facial expression, julia looked like a little sleeping beauty, the only thing to take note was the small snoring noises from the red-haired girl.

natalie pressed her finger to , and tiptoed to jisoo's bed. natalie put next to jisoo's ear, and in an annoying high-pitched voice said, "Unnie~" she whined with a voice that could be compared to snsd's yoona's aegyo. 

jisoo's reaction was immediate. she jolted out of her bed, nearly hitting natalie in the face. 

"why do you do this!?" she whined, burrying her face into her pillow. natalie grinned. wow! she really enjoyed being the one who was waking up people. natalie glanced to the other bed to find that julia has hid behind her blanket, obviously woken by jisoo's outburst. natalie was disappointed that she wasn't able to wake julia in style, but whatever. there were more people to troll.

"come on, let's go wake up the little monkey~" natalie said excitedly, heading to her shared room with yejin.

like jisoo and julia's room, natalie and yejin's room was mess-free. though this was due to natalie's neat-freak tendencies. the only sign of mess was yejin's bed. which had the girl's sheets all messed up. but the owner of the said messy bed was not on the bed, instead yejin was curled up on the floor beside the bed.

"ah~ yejin fell from the bed again," natalie muttered to herself, squatting next to the sleeping girl's figure. she poked the girl's side. "hiseu-yah, wakey wakey~!" she said, repeatedly poking the girl.

"five more minutes," yejin slurred in her half-asleep state. 

"come on~" natalie coaxed. "breakfast is ready~"

"really!" the young girl shouted. in an instant, yejin sat up from her curled up position. spotting the camera a second later, yejin groaned. "really?" she asked this time in a slightly annoyed tone to natalie. natalie just grinned to the girl.

yejin wasn't that worried on camera because she always wears light makeup even when she sleeps for these kinds of things. the young girl was glad that her efforts was not wasted.

"now let's go to minyoungie~" natalie mused. "my work here is done."

when they arrived at minyoung and katsumi's shared room, natalie was disappointed to find that minyoung was already awake, and was happily chatting with annie. 

"wow, you guys are no fun," natalie said with a pout. the two younger girls giggled. 

"well, we won't be a victim to you this time, unnie!" minyoung said, smirking in a fashion she knew would be cute. "eden-unnie woke me up and told me that there were cameras," she added, more as an afterthought.

"ooh! lexie-unnie's not awake yet!" annie brought up, jumping to her feet. "maybe we could get a nice shot of her!" 

"great idea!" natalie said, high-fiving with the younger girl. 

annie led the way to her and lexie's shared room. the two beds were pushed together. obviously, annie and lexie preferred to sleep in close proximity, compared to the other girls. lexie was sprawled across the two beds, forming a sort of x-shape. her shirt was raised a bit, revealing her belly-button.

"as you can see, this is our oh-so-responsible unnie in the morning," annie told the camera like a news reporter would announce the weather. minyoung's snicker could be heard from behind the camera.

"oops, lets bring that down," natalie said, tugging lexie's shirt to cover her stomach. annie snorted, finding the situation hilarious.

"wow, this is great blackmail material," annie joked, eaning a loud laugh from natalie. this woke the eldest girl up.

"what's this?" she said sluggishly, opening her eyes. a few more seconds passed before she realized she was being filmed. "wahhh!" she exclaimed, covering her face with her arms. "you guys are so mean!"

 


A/N:  part two of the dorm invasion on the next chapter! up next is the other apartment unit!

sorry for not updating for a long time! i had a mix of writer's block and i has lots of floor plans to do for school~!

© CHRYSALIS LAYOUTS 2015