teaser 007 。

grandeur 。 — a survival show
  
teaser 007
❝ wasted ❞

when you you have been a trainee for as long as katsumi has, you'll start to ask when. when will the day come when i can show my talent to the world? when will i debut? and the questions keep increasing every day.

these questions plague katsumi's mind every waking moment. 9 whole years of training, and she wasn't even part of that stupid sm rookies project.

was she not good enough? her dancing was always complimented, and her singing wasn't too bad. was she not pretty enough? nonsense, her looks was what distinguished her from the rest of her schoolmates when the sm scout came.

was the nine years she spent training in sm just not worth it? did she just waste nine whole years for nothing? did sm not recognize her talent? why was she even doing this when there's no outcome for her? there was no reason for her to continue performing.

no. i shouldn't be thinking like this, katsumi stopped herself. her thoughts drifted to these kinds of topics way too often. it wasn't healthy for her mental health. it was distracting her from more important things, like improving her skills.

light tapping can be heard as katsumi walked over to the console. she plugged her phone in and selected a random song. as the music filled the empty practice room, her body followed. her limbs seemed like it had a mind of it's own as it flowed to the beat of the music. 

her eyes closed as she absorbed the music. this was why she stayed for nine years. the adrenaline she feels while she's dancing. how could she forget her passion for dancing? if she was looking for why she stayed for nine years, this was it.




now she was hearing rumours about a girl named ahn-something that was supposedly the first contestant of the survival show that sm was hosting. 

she found two things wrong with that rumour. first, sm hosting a survival show? were they planning to torture their trainees? second, this ahn person was the first contestant of said survival show, and not her? for god's sake, she's wasted half of her life in this place, lest they can do was make her the first contestant of this surival show.

ugh she should stop this kind of mindset. she sometimes has to remind herself that she doesn't get what she wants all the time. 

"asai-ssi? the ceo requests your presence in his office."

crap, what did i do now?

 




A/N: as promised, a teaser~ this is katsumi, stage name eden, ivory's character.~! hope you guys like it!! 
 

© CHRYSALIS LAYOUTS 2015