teaser 005 。

grandeur 。 — a survival show
  
teaser 005
❝ lunch? ❞

it was a calm afternoon. it was sunday so they have no training that day. annie was lying on her belly on the only couch in their dorm while reading a magazine. the rest of her roommates were on the floor lying down next to each other. all of them were just relaxing. free days were rare. well, at least free days when they didn't have to worry about anything like school, or taking care of their appearance. 

annie heard a grumble in the direction of her roommates. she looked up from her magazine and to the girls. 

"hungry?" she asked. she didn't exactly know whose stomach was that, but it didn;t matter because she herself was hungry as well. 

"let's buy food," lexie, the oldest of the four of them said. she stood up, but her donsaengs stayed at their relaxed positions. "okay, i guess i'll be eating alone toady," she said.

"yah!" a shout came from the three younger girls, annie's being the loudest. lexie laughed at the sight, or rathem the sound of the girls complaining.

"unnie how can you be so cruel to us?" annie whined, using a bit of her aegyo to the older girl.

"well, you guys were the ones who were lazy," lexie smirked. "so chicken?"





the four girls were all sitting on the ground, eating their favorite take-out chicken, just enjoying the day. They were supposed to be on the diet, but hey, it's a rest day from training, so they can rest from their diet.

"Yah, lexie," annie said after swallowing a mouthful of chicken. "are the rumours true?"

the other two girls instantly became more alert. the three younger girls stared at their unnie, who seemed to be taing too long to chew her food. they waited for a few more moments before the eldest finally swallowed her food and replied.

"what are you talking about?" the eldest of the girls said, acting clueless. though lexie was adept in acting, annie knew her enough to know that she was lying. the younger girl narrowed her eyes at the older girl.

"liar," anne said, with a tiny frown. "you know something about that competition."

"what competition?" lexie stayed adamant at pretending she didn't know what they were talking about.

"oh please," 

"fine," lexie finally gave in. "i'm not supposed to be telling people this, but i am in the competition. the ceo told me. he also gave me the other 14 that will be competing."

hearing this, annie immediately perked up. "ooh! tell us! will we be in it?" she asked. 

"ani," lexie said. "i've already said too much." 

"how can you be so cruel?!" 




A/N: i was hungry while i was writing this. so that explains the food theme going on. so here's annie, ally's character~ she's one of lexie and rian's roommates. so that leaves one mystery character. hmmm~ who could that be?

sorry this is a tad shorter than the rest~ i ran out of things to write hahaha

 

© CHRYSALIS LAYOUTS 2015