Almost there!

You are not weird,you are special:)

*Seung-Hyun point of view*

(11-11-11)

Sigh.Silly girls.They actually believed in this mystical date. What nonsense?! It is just another day.

"Seung-Hyun Oppa..eh..I..like like you! Will you be..."

"I am sorry but I am not interested in you. I only like girls with 8 figure body, can play all the instruments in the world, can speak Japanese,french,Italian and she must be flity rich. Plus, I like girls who cosplay y school girls..*smirk*I doubt you can do that."

"I can try!"

*smirk and giggle*"Don't think so"

I turned back and walk away. All these girls.Do they have anything better to do? I am so busy and with the trainee contract with FNC company, I really don't have the time to have a girlfriend. The girl who confessed started to cry, but I couldn't care more than my future reputation.

-At the Room 301,Light club studio-

"Hey Seung-Hyun!Have you heard that one of the member from FT-Island decided to quit! Omo,I wonder what will happen without a guitarist. Their songs wouldn't be nice without Oh Won Bin in it!"You-gun said anxiously.

*stuttering*"Eh..Ya.It must be a tough time for them.I hope that they will find another member ASAP. Maybe a better one!"

"Nah..Won-Bin is a really good guitarist and rapper. Don't you think so?"

I nodded. Yes,I have heard the news much earlier than You-gun. I auditioned for FNC company with my brother and I got selected. Then,Won-Bin had plans to leave FT-Island to go solo and I would be replacing him. However, in the meanwhile,I was sworn to secrecy to train in the company for 2 years before joining FT-Island.

My name is Song Seung-Hyun. You can call me Lady-Charmer Guitarist. I am the main guitarist of my school's rock band. I am really popular and I really enjoy playing the guitar! I aspire to be a famous rock star and I can't believe the dream is about to come true! Just a little while longer~

"Ok guys!Let's rock and roll!"

Jamming to the trouble maker by FT-Island, I could almost feel that I was part of FT-Island! Yes,I am almost there!:)