Start

You are not weird,you are special:)

*seung-hyun POV*

What was I thinking?I gues that was the only I could get close to her and protect her. Why? What exactly is this strange feeling stirring in my heart. It seems so crazy but the only thing that revolves in my mind is her,my dear Chea-Young.

Wait,no Seung-hyun! Stay focus. Right after my national examination, I  would debut as a star. As much as I think I am crazily head over heels for her,I must..must..

"Hey!"Her sheepish smile and slightly downcasted eyes looked brighter than usual. For a change, she wore a sky blue headband on her silky black hair. Gosh she is so beautiful.

"Hey! How're you?"grinning at her.

"Erm.I'm fine. Really excited since you are now my friend!" she chuckled in a cute way."Oh. I made you some cookies!Hope you like it."

She had a pair of dimples that went perfectly well with her sparkly white teeth.

"Thanks!" I hugged her petite body.

YIKES!WHAT AM I DOING?! She simply stepped back and scratch her head while bitting her bottom lips. Why is she so cute...

I started to bite the snow-man looking cookie. She kept glaring at me,aniticipating for my reaction. I didn't mind at all.

*Crunch* Bleh,it was gross. But I can't let her know or it would break her heart. Never would I want her to upset like she always did.

"It's delicious!"

"Really?!" She giggled again. That's what I want to see:)