Rumors

You are not weird,you are special:)

*Chae-Young POV*

*Ding Dong!*

The bell rang and everyone started rushing towards their classes. As usual,I dared not look at anybody in the eyes or they would shun away from me.. As I shifted my feet towards my table, I found a couple of post-sticks on my table.

BIATCH!DON'T GET SO CLOSE TO SEUNG-HYUN.

WEIRDO!GET OUT OF OUR LIVES!

WE HATE YOU@$#@&!

I instantly crumbled on the floor...I didn't know what to do...

*Bamm*

They flipped a pail of flour over my head. I dare not look up..bitting my lips,I slowly got up and sat on my chair. I was sure I was going to act out well today.

"Yip!!" Those sneaky girls place thumbtacks on my chair. I...can't take this anymore. What wrong have I done?!

But there was one particular note on my chair--"You must be feeling sad. Meet me at the E12 at 3pm after school. We need to talk. -Seung-Hyun"

I glanced over at him. His eyes were downcasted but I knew why he couldn't approach me.. Should he come and comfort him,he will be hurt too. I can't let this happen. Maybe after a good talk,everything would be settled.

I settle back nicely to my seat, up my tears and took out of my books. I didn't care if the other girls were giggling at me.. I had to put up a brave front.

*Seung-Hyun POV*

"Yip!"

She yelled and I immediately turned back. She was poked and made fun of. I really wanted to help but the rest was pulling me away from getting close to her. She was so kind and I didn't know why they would do such a thing. My heart was broken. She glanced over at me and I was speechless. Her eyes were swollen and she kept bitting her lips so that tears wouldn't flow out. I...didn't know what to do.