chapter 7 [END]

Gone Wild With Pink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

Hayoung walking alone toward Apink practice room. Chorong see Hayoung standing at the door, Chorong approached  Hayoung and hugged her.

"Hayoung, I'm sorry ..." said Chorong.

Hayoung release Chorong with cold, the members see behavior Hayoung and Chorong strange.

"Let's practice," said Hayoung.

They practiced singing together. Suddenly, the door open, some teachers and also Seulgi standing there, the members Apink surprised.

"Oh Hayoung! You have to come with us," said Seulgi.

"What is wrong?" Hayoung asked.

"You are suspected cause of the fire part of the school building," said teacher Jung.

Hayoung was shocked. "Wait ... I'm not the culprit," said Hayoung.

Seulgi issued proof in white plastic. "It's yours isn’t it?"

Hayoung see her arm, her bracelet wasn’t there again, she was wondering why it could be up in Seulgi.

....

Hayoung meet the headmaster before to the court in front of the whole student.

On the other hand, Apink members gathered.

"Is it true that if the fire was due to Hayoung?" Naeun asked.

Chorong shook her head. "It is impossible, Hayoung will not dare to do it," said Chorong.

"But she has a strong reason to do so, she wants to get out of this school and ..." said Naeun.

Chorong looked at the members, she said that all the plans that Chorong ask is a command of the principal and Hayoung already know, but Chorong said although Hayoung hated her for it, she wouldn’t dare do such desperate for expelled from school, because there was no reason for Hayoung to return to L.A.

"So, what should we do?" Namjoo asked.

Yookyung like remembering something. "I know who could be a witness!" Yookyung said.

...

"Hayoung, I don’t believe you take the way like this to out of our schools," said Mrs.Oh.

"I didn’t do it, I'm telling the truth ... can you trust me? If I was in America I'll sue you for having accused me like this," said Hayoung.

"All the evidence has been collected by the witnesses, I can’t do anything Hayoung. It looks like your wish come true to out of this school," said Mrs.Oh.

Hayoung sigh, she would say if she with Sehun that night, but she was discouraged and give up of whatever happens.

...

That afternoon, Hayoung sitting in the middle of the hall for the court, all the students had gathered, Seulgi as student president act as prosecutor, the judge is Mrs.Oh. Hayoung just sat limp, she sought the figure of the APink members, but they weren’t there.

"Oh Hayoung, on the night of the incident, is it true that you were in the kitchen?" Seulgi asked.

"Yes but..."

Seulgi interrupted Hayoung. "And is it right do you use a candle as a torch?"

"Yes but..."

"The witness found evidence of a bracelet with your name, what really is yours?"

Hayoung nodded, she felt there was no point to make a sound.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we can see strong evidence to establish Oh Hayoung as suspect part of the burner school building . I would return to the judge," said Seulgi.

However, when Mrs.Oh will speak, the Apink members entered the room together with Sehun, Hayoung turned and smiled.

"We have proof if Oh Hayoung is innocent!" said Chorong raised her hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter