chapter 1

Gone Wild With Pink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Hayoung, a sixteen-year-old girl, now she is in the first year of high school. Hayoung was an only child, her mother died when she was 10 years old. Her father was a businessman who never has time for her, he's always working. Hayoung life can be considered as perfect, family rich and luxurious life that unceasingly she felt. However, Hayoung feel unhappy when she heard her father who intend to get married again with a young American new actress. According to her, it is the worst gifts in her sixteen.

"Miss Hayoung! Get up!" cried the housekeeper from outside.

Hayoung who heard a noise from outside her room, she got up lazily, but her eyes open immediately when she remembered that today is the day her father back from Seattle with his new girlfriend. Hayoung immediately grabbed her cell phone and called her friend.

"Hayoung? Why call me on a holiday like this?"

"Joy ... Joy ... you remember that I told you about my father's new girlfriend?"

"Yes why?"

"Today they came to my house ..."

"What?"

"15 minutes, come with your friends to my house, I'll make a party to disrupt that witch," said Hayoung suggesting that the witch is her father's new girlfriend.

After hanging up with her friend, Joy, she called her boyfriend.

"Jason, baby ..."

"Yes, dear?"

"Hurry up come to my house, I have a party to repel the new girlfriend of my father," said Hayoung.

...

"Baby!"

Hayoung approached her boyfriend and they were kissing. Joy suddenly appeared before them.

"Hayoungah, I've brought the guests you ask," Joy said flatly.

"Joy, thank you ... I hope with this, she would break up with my father."

Hayoung hate towards her father's new girlfriend, because she thought the woman who was with his father only use his power as an entrepreneur who has succeeded and have access to the artist world.

"Everyone! Let's start the party!" shouted Hayoung raised a glass of wine.

All guests who don’t Hayoung even know cheer together. Jason joined his friends, Hayoung invites Joy to her room.

"Hayoungah! This is the latest Louboutin designs shoes, you really great to have it," said Joy who see the contents Hayoung shoes closet.

Hayoung laugh. "It was a gift from Christian Louboutin when I attended his fashion week event," said Hayoung.

"You're really lucky, I hope I can be as rich as you are," said Joy. "Hayoungah, because you've got the shoes from Louboutin, may I ask yours Jimmy Choo shoe for me?" Joy asked.

"Of course, but don’t take the black one," said Hayoung.

Joy looked happy and immediately took some shoes belonging Hayoung.

"Oh Hayoung !!!"

Hayoung and Joy surprise, she heard her father's screams. Hayoung laughed and ran out of the room.

"You all are not living in this house, get out or I'll call the police," said Hayoung father.

All the guests was running out the house. Similarly, Jason and Joy.

"Hayoung, I go first," said Joy.

"Baby, I'll call you later," said Jason.

Hayoung just nodded, she saw the woman standing next to her father with a look of dislike.

"Oh Taehyung, I'd better go," said the woman next to Hayoung father.

Hayoung folded her arms across her chest.

"You wait in the car, we're going to the hotel just after this," said Hayoung father.

After the situation was quite.

"Oh Hayoung, what are you doing this over the line, inviting guests unknown, having a party at home and drink beer but you still underage?"

"I just wanted to greet you father and that ," said Hayoung.

"Hayoung! Language!"

"No! I don’t care! I don’t want you to be with her! She's just using you! You have betrayed mother!" Hayoung snapped.

Hayoung father shook his head. "I think with the release you in this house alone you will understand and have a good behavior but I thought it was wrong, this is the only way, you will move to Korea and go to school there."

"Dad! What are you doing ?!"

"You have to fix your attitude, I know a good school for you, it is the school your mother when she was young."

"Don’t carry mother in this case!"

"Do you know if I miss your mother too, not just you, but this is not what your mother wants Hayoung, you must become a good daughter, not wild like this."

"Dad! I hate you!"

Hayoung ran into the room.

...

Hayoung, Joy, and Jason gathered in her room the next day. Hayoung eyes swollen from crying all night, but her father didn’t change his decision to send Hayoung to Korea.

"Promise me you'll wait for me, Jason," said Hayoung who embraced her boyfriend.

"Of course, my dear, I'll be waiting, because I'm waiting for our first night," said Jason.

Hayoung directly hitting Jason, Jason laughed.

"I'm just joking," said Jason.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter