chapter 3

Gone Wild With Pink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Helping me? You're going to help me to get out of this school?" Hayoung asked.

Chorong nodded. "We'll help you."

"Unnie, how can we help her? Rules at school, if student make a mistake and expelled from school, then the student should face the court in front of all student and teacher," said Yookyung.

Chorong take a marker and write something on the board. "If they want to keep school in Acube, but Hayoung want to get out of this school and not comeback, so we have to help Hayoung permanently expelled through the court," said Chorong who wrote five ways to get a penalty from school.

1. Disrupting class.

2. Disruptive teacher private lifes.

3. Violating the dorm rules.

4. Waking up a sleeping lion

5. Oh Sehun.

All members see what is written by Chorong and confusion.

"I can understand the points 1 to 3 but 4 and 5?" Namjoo asked.

Chorong smiling. "Waking up the sleeping lion, which is Seulgi, Seulgi was president of the student. It is associated with points 5, Seulgi like Sehun, and this morning we see Sehun be friendly to Hayoung. You know what I mean?"

Hayoung staring Chorong. "So, you mean I have to approach Sehun to make Seulgi sulky with me?" Hayoung asked.

"Exactly, if you're dealing with Seulgi, Seulgi also will help you out of this school, Seulgi will not let anyone get Sehun from her," said Chorong.

"This month there will be the annual school Halloween event party, we will celebrate together with EXO boys high school!" Bomi applauded. "It is the right time for yourself caught up with Oh Sehun and finish everything," said Bomi.

Hayoung smiling. The members Apink discuss their plans.

...

In the evening, Hayoung crept toward Apink practice room to contact Jason.

"Hello? Jason?"

"Hayoung?"

"I miss you ..." said Hayoung.

Then Hayoung heard a female voice on the other line.

"Hayoung, I was in the gym, can you call later?"

Hayoung feel sad, but she tried to keep smiling. "All right, bye ..."

After hanging up, Hayoung send a message to Joy.

"Hi Joy, I miss you and all that is in LA, I got a lot of problems in this school, but a friend of the club singing and dancing here wants to help me to get out of this school, I hope we will soon meet again. Wait for me … "Hayoung send the message, she was waiting for a reply from Joy, but up to half an hour Joy did not reply to the message.

Suddenly someone opened the door and was surprised to see Hayoung. She is Eunji.

"You don’t sleep?" Eunji asked.

Hayoung only silence. Eunji take her phone which she had hidden in the closet of the room and headed toward the door.

“You have phone too? I thought…”

“Same like you, we hid this in save place,” said Eunji. "You'd better come with me back to the dorm, the officer will check each room," Eunji walk toward the door.

Hayoung nodded and followed Eunji.

...

The first day of the mission begins, the member Apink help Hayoung disrupt classroom drama by turning ad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter