chapter 5

Gone Wild With Pink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung crept entering the dorm building. The atmosphere was quiet. Maybe everyone had gone to bed, actually Hayoung should be longer at outside if she want to be caught by officers, but she decided to return to her room early. She felt tired.

Hayoung opened the room door and Apink members gathered in his room.

"Gosh! You surprised me!" Hayoung said.

"Yak! Why did you get back? This is still at 10 pm," said Bomi.

Hayoung shook her head. "I'm tired" said Hayoung sitting on her bed.

"Tired? What? do you and Sehun ..." Naeun suspect negative things have happened.

Hayoung shook her head. "No! Of course not! What do you think I’m? I'm not a girl like that," said Hayoung.

"But isn’t in America it is a trend?" Namjoo asked.

Hayoung laugh. "You must be often watch movies," said Hayoung.

"So?" Chorong looks curious.

"We were just kissing, that's it ... and he asked if we both officially dating."

All members Apink surprised and delighted laugh.

"Is it true?" Yookyung asked.

"Wow! I envy you, you've been here but it's been getting a kiss from the handsome Oh Sehun," said Eunji.

Suddenly Hayoung pout. "It was a mistake, I hope that Jason wouldn’t know if I'm kissing another man," said Hayoung.

"If your boyfriend Jason, did you ever do that thing with him?" asked Bomi.

"Do what?" Hayoung asked.

"?" Namjoo asked.

"No! Of course not! Hmm ... I'll be honest with you, I'm still a , not all American girl have done and Jason ... I date him about one year, we were just kissing, Jason and I hope we will do it on prom night but see that I moved here, it looks like he should be waiting for me longer, "said Hayoung.

Members Apink nodded.

"But you're kissing Sehun, it means nothing now you really dating right like he asked you?"

Hayoung shook her head. "I don’t know, how about Jason? He would be sad if he know I cheating on him," said Hayoung.

...

The next day was a holiday, all the students have time to look for stuff for the upcoming Halloween party needs.

Hayoung called Joy before she join the grup.

"Hayoung? Hello?"

"Joy? Where are you all day? I sent a message but you never responded," said Hayoung.

"Hmm ... I was punished by my parents, there was no phone for two weeks," said Joy.

"Is it true?"

"Hmm ... how are you?" Joy asked.

"Well, I thought, I'm on a mission for get expelled from school and go back to LA," said Hayoung.

"Really, that's good ... how the students there?" Joy asked.

"Hmm ... different with friends in LA, you know if I now take part in a group dance and music called Apink ..."

"A strange name," said Joy.

"I know right ... Apink, hmm ... even they nothing have feminine members, but they were pretty good to me, they help me carry out the mission," said Hayoung.

"Hayoung, I want to hear story from you, but you know if here was dinner time, my parents had called me, so ..."

"Okay, I'll call you again another time," said Hayoung.

...

"Hayoung! You will go to town dressed like that ?!" said guidance teacher.

Hayoung wearing short jeans and black brocade tank. "Why?"

"Change your clothes now!"

Hayoung see students who only wore long jeans and shirts, but some are wearing a skirt, for example Apink group.

"Teacher Min, rather than a long for wait Hayoung dressed, incidentally, I had extra clothes," said Seulgi that provide green training pants and shirts with a duck picture.

All students laugh to Seulgi clothes that she gives to Hayoung, but when Hayoung wear it all assume that Hayoung very fashionable. Seulgi grew annoyed by it.

...

After arriving in the Hongdae area, Hayoung and Apink walk together.

"So, what costume would you wear at Halloween party?" Hayoung asked.

"hmm ... Sadako?" Naeun said.

Namjoo raised his hand. "Cat costume?"

"Wear hanbok?" Bomi said.

All members laughed at Bomi word that got the idea to wear hanbok.

Hayoung shook her head. "In America, if someone held a Halloween costume party, then it is time for the girls to ... show off the beauty of your body," said Hayoung.

Apink looks blank.

Hayoung stepped toward a clothing store, all members Apink followed. Hayoung pick out clothes for Chorong, Bomi, Eunji, Naeun, Yookyung, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter