chapter 2

Gone Wild With Pink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the evening, Hayoung was doing yoga in her room. Naeun, Yookyung and Namjoo paying attention at Hayoung who is focus with her activity.

"Look at her, even she was doing yoga before going to bed," said Namjoo.

Hayoung heard Namjoo then opened her eyes and looked toward Naeun, Yookyung and Namjoo. The three of them immediately smiled stiffly at Hayoung.

"Why are you looking at me like that? What? you've never done yoga?" Hayoung asked.

The three of them shook their head.

"You want me to teach you all?" Hayoung asked.

The three of them nodded.

"Quickly take your position and I will teach you, this is great for your health before going to bed," said Hayoung.

The four of them also do yoga together.

...

The next morning, Hayoung get up early because she was doing morning exercise, running in school field. The atmosphere was still quite dark.

Hayoung ran around the school field.

"Who is there?"

Hayoung surprised hear a male voice around the field. She stopped running and turned to the right and left, looking for the origin of the sound.

"Aaaaarggghh!" Hayoung scream when someone touching her shoulder. Hayoung turned and saw a tall man in front of him, he is the son of the headmaster discussed by Apink group when dinner time yesterday.

Sehun laughed at the Hayoung expression.

"Yak! You're that scared me why are you laughing? Is funny if you see someone got heart attack?" Hayoung grumbling.

"Well ... only this time there were girls who dared to grumble at me, usually if they see they would touching and smile at me like crazy," said Sehun.

Hayoung glared at Sehun. “I’m not fangirl like them.”

"I've seen you here, are you a new student?" Sehun asked.

"Why do you ask? And ... This is the girls' dormitory, why there are men in this area?" Hayoung asked.

Sehun laughed at Hayoung asked. "I had access at this school."

"Ah! I know you, hmm… because you're the son of the head of school, of course you have access here, what do you want to show your charm of the girls here?"

Sehun laugh again. Hayoung see Sehun laughing again, Hayoung feel if Sehun is a player. Hayoung immediately ran away from Sehun, with annoyed glance.

"Looks like she was a different girl than others," said Sehun see Hayoung who ran away, then accidentally he saw something, its Hayoung bracelet with her named on it. “Oh Hayoung? We have same last name,” said Sehun with smiling.

The first lesson begins at school is P.E lessons, Hayoung dressed in sportswear with a style that is different from other students.

"Hayoung, you look very grown-up with your style like that," said Eunji.

Hayoung not listen and busy wear sunscreen in her arm skin.

"Uwaaa! Oh Sehun!" shouted the other students who saw Sehun walking toward the parking lot and wear boy school uniforms, its EXO High School, not far from Acube.

Sehun look at them and smile.

"Seulgi, seems Sehun smiling at you," said Yeri.

Seulgi smiled shyly and waved at Sehun. "Of course, he would smile just for me."

Apink group immediately laughing at Seulgi who was too confident.

"Oh Hayoung, Hi!" Sehun call Hayoung and waved his hand to her.

Hearing someone call her name, she look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter