chapter 6

Gone Wild With Pink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun just got home, Sehun house was located in the ACube area, he lives with his mother, Mrs.Oh. Sehun opened the door, but before he opened it, Sehun see a large envelope lying on the doorstep. Sehun picked it up and opened it. He saw a photograph Hayoung with an American man, the man kissing the cheek of Hayoung. Sehun feel confused, then in the envelope there is tape, Sehun went into his room and played the tape in the media player. Sehun hear Hayoung voice that speaks English, Sehun slowly listening to ... until…

...

Hayoung crying in her room, the members Apink tried to calm her.

"Hayoung, just calm, probably since the beginning your boyfriend had an affair with your bestfriend," said Namjoo.

Chorong, Bomi, Eunji, Naeun, and Yookyung staring sharp to Namjoo.

"I don’t think if they were going betray me, now I really own nothing that I can trust," complained Hayoung.

"You can trust us Hayoung, we will be here for you," said Naeun.

Chorong Hayoung stared sadly. There is something that she hide from Hayoung and her member.

"Hayoung ... there's something I want to talk about," said Chorong.

Hayoung look at Chorong, but before Chorong speak.

"Hayoung! Oh Hayoung!" they heard a male voice from outside the window calling Hayoung.

Hayoung and Apink members looked out the window, it’s Sehun. Hayoung see Sehun who looks angry. Hayoung ran out of the room for up to meet Sehun.

...

"Sehun ..." said Hayoung while trying to wipe away her tears.

Sehun issued a photograph that makes Hayoung surprised. "Explain to me..."

Hayoung only open without making a sound.

"I heard it all, you said you were just using me to get out of this school, is that correct?"

"Sehun ..."

"Answer me!"

Hayoung nodded.

Sehun behave like people are frustrated, he didn’t believe that if she lied to him like this.

"I'm sorry," said Hayoung.

"Looks like I'm stupid, because I thinks you've accepted me, I should have had to find out about you first, this is my fault, yeah this is my fault, you don’t need to apologize," said Sehun.

Hayoung try to grasp the hand of Sehun but Sehun avoided.

"Sehun ... can you hear me first, I'll explain, this situation is…" said Hayoung.

"Needless to explain Hayoung, from the beginning you were told, if we ... shouldn’t happen, I understand now, I go," said Sehun and left her alone.

Hayoung feel sad, she realized that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter