Downfall

My Forced Boyfriend

Boyfriend? Of all the possible punishments, this was the absolute worst. Jongin would use him basically as a slave. He would have to stick to him all the time and it would always be humiliation after humiliation. He just wanted to see Kyungsoo burn.

 

At first Kyungsoo thought he could be joking but the look on Jongin’s face told him those were his real plans.

 

“No. I won’t do it.”

 

“Is this or nothing. But just be assured that if you don’t take the bet your life will become hell. Take it or leave it.”

 

His life would become hell? And what was he supposed to call all the pain he had already gone thru?

 

“What? Are you not confident? You were the one that wanted to fight.”

 

Silence filled the room.

 

“Ok. Let’s do it.”

 

Jongin smiled triumphantly.

 

 

The game started. Jongin threw the basket ball at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo ran with the ball towards the hoop, clearly violating a few rules in the process. He threw the ball and it went way off and way down of the place it was supposed to be. A rage of laughter erupted in the court.

 

Jongin grabbed the ball and immediately made his first point. The crowd was now cheering at him except for one lonely ‘Booo!’ coming from Jongdae.

 

Jongin threw the ball back at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo threw the ball at the hoop again, but this time Jongin intercepted it and scored his second point.

 

At that moment Minseok joined the court not really aware of what was going on. He sat next to Junmyeon and Jongdae.

 

Jongin pushed Kyungsoo to the floor while taking the ball from him and scored his third point.

 

The crowd was cheering loudly and Jongin was enjoying all the glory.

 

“Throw the Eagle move, like in Slam Dunk!!”

 

Junmyeon was shouting at Kyungsoo. He clearly remembered the episode; a very complex move that no one would be expecting. Kyungsoo saw the opening between Jongin’s legs and threw the ball towards it while making a fast run behind Jongin to be near the hoop. When he expected to see the ball again Jongin had already caught it and made his fourth point. Turns out Kyungsoo basically gave the ball to Jongin and started running.

 

“Throw towards the square in the hoop!”

 

Kyungsoo could hear Minseok’s voice.

 

By now Jongin had already made his fifth point and Kyungsoo wasn’t even sure how.

 

He tried the feat that Minseok suggested and to his surprise the ball made it up and went in!

 

Jongdae was so happy that he nearly ran into the court to celebrate soccer style but was caught by Junmyeon.

 

Kyungsoo was so happy that he basically stared at the hoop and in the meantime Jongin scored his point number 6.

 

Kyungsoo re attempted the throw but he was too far and the ball didn’t make it. Of course, Jongin was there to receive the ball and score his seventh point.

 

Jongin passed the ball back at Kyungsoo but threw it especially hard and it hit him in his stomach making him bend down in pain. The ball was free so Jongin took it at made points 8 and 9.

 

Kyungsoo decided to change his strategy, play defence instead of offence. He received the ball but threw it back at Jongin. When Jongin came towards the hoop Kyungsoo managed to block him. He received back the ball and again threw it back at Jongin. He managed to block it two more times but Jongin already understood Kyungsoo’s plan.

 

Jongin received the ball but to Kyungsoo’s surprise he didn’t run towards the hoop but back towards the court. He saw Jongin turn and throw the ball really high from the three-point line. There was no way Kyungsoo could block that, so Jongin scored his 10th point.

 

The court cheered for Jongin while Kyungsoo just collapsed on the floor. Jongin walked towards him.

 

“See you tomorrow.”

 

Jongin winked at him and went on his way. The court started emptying after Jongin. Only Kyungsoo’s friends went towards him.

 

“Well at least you tried.”

 

Minseok patted his back.

 

“Yeah, at least you scored one, how embarrassing would have been otherwise.”

 

Jongdae pointed out but Kyungsoo just sent him a dirty look.

 

“It could have been worst. At least you just have to be his boyfriend.”

 

Junmyeon said.

 

“Are you kidding?! Of all the things he could have done to embarrass me he chose that. He is truly evil. I’m not planning on coming back. I will convince my mom to home school me.”

 

The three friends looked at him with pity.

 

 

Kyungsoo could not face going back to school. He had whined to his mom about getting homeschooled or changing high schools but his mom said no, especially since Kyungsoo didn’t even gave her a proper explanation.

 

The next day of school he managed to convince his mom that he was sick and was able to stay home. The day after that he complained again about feeling ill but his mom caught him in his pyjamas playing video games and eating popcorn so she sent him straight to school.

 

He arrived late but this way perhaps Jongin would think he didn’t make it to school and would forget about him.

 

He reached the classroom and sat quietly next to Junmyeon.

 

“Yah, what are you doing here? I really thought you convinced your mom to home school you.”

 

“She said no. How was yesterday, you know, with…”

 

“Jongin? He looked normal, just like any other day.”

 

“He wasn’t looking for me?”

 

“No.”

 

“That’s a relief, maybe he forgot, or was just lying. Oh gosh, that’s great!”

 

Classes went by and Kyungsoo decided to brave the cafeteria, after all he didn’t finish his popcorn and had nothing but soup the day before. Kyungsoo had his lunch and was sitting at his usual place with his friends. Minseok was eating with them today as well. He was actually having a nice time since Jongdae was telling them a complicated story of how he evaded the hall monitor.

 

Suddenly his food tray went flying to the floor. Everything went still.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Kyungsoo slowly looked up, he already knew Jongin was responsible. Kyungsoo didn’t say a word and Jongin grabbed his wrist pulling him up and dragging him towards his own table. Jongin pushed Kyungsoo forcing him to take a seat and Kyungsoo did. He was quite scared but also quite mad.

 

“Say hello.”

 

As per Jongin’s command the guys started talking. The cafeteria had gone silent and now everyone was watching the new developments.

 

“I’m Sehun, this is my boyfriend Luhan.”

 

Sehun threw his arm around a very pretty blond guy who waved at him a bit shyly.

 

“Yifan.”

 

Of course Kyungsoo already knew these two.

 

“I’m Tao.”

 

Kyungsoo had seen Tao with the guys but didn’t know much about him.

 

“Say hello.”

 

Jongin motioned for Kyungsoo to introduce himself.

 

“I’m Kyungsoo.”

 

Kyungsoo was still massaging his wrist from when Jongin grabbed him earlier. He looked towards his friends and they all look very apologetically at him. Jongdae even mouthed a ‘Fighting’ towards him.

 

“Are you not eating lunch?”

 

Jongin asked Kyungsoo.

 

“You threw my food away remember.”

 

Kyungsoo snapped and the guys started laughing.

 

“Oh ho! Spiky this one.”

 

Sehun teased and the others kept laughing.

 

“Eat some of this.”

 

Jongin pushed his tray so it would be in between them.

 

“I don’t want to.”

 

“Eat!”

 

The table felt silent with the tension.

 

Luhan ventured first.

 

“Kyungsoo, why don’t you eat this cereal? I’m not going to have it.”

 

Luhan gently pushed the box towards Kyungsoo.

 

“Thanks.”

 

Kyungsoo opened the box and started munching on it.

 

The conversation returned to the table but Jongin still looked quite pissed.

 

 

Home economics class was here and Kyungsoo had to take the class with Jongin. Kyungsoo entered the room not paying attention to anyone and went straight to the station he normally used. Junmyeon and Jongdae quickly huddled him and started asking questions about lunch.

 

The teacher came in and announced that today’s class would be in pairs. Then she proceeded to leave as per usual.

 

The trio hated when their group got broken. The best way to solve this would be rock, paper, scissors. The loser would go to another group. Just when they were getting ready to play Jongin came and threw his arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulders.

Kyungsoo was staring at his friends, begging for help but one look at Jongin’s shadows was enough to discourage any action.

 

Kyungsoo was now at Jongin’s station. The assignment was pizza and Kyungsoo was doing all the work while Jongin sat on the counter just looking at him.

 

“Why are you staring at me? Are you not going to help?”

 

Jongin came down from the counter and walked slowly towards Kyungsoo, his eyes still unblinking as he came so close that their faces were mere centimetres away.

 

“It needs more cheese.”

 

Jongin grabbed the pack of cheese and dumped it in the pizza until there was a mountain of it.

 

Kyungsoo wouldn’t admit it but their pizza actually tasted better because of all the extra extra cheese, they even got bonus points.

 

Just as the class finished, Kyungsoo grabbed his bag and was out of the place.

 

While making his way home he felt someone following him. He noticed that Jongin was close behind him. Kyungsoo stopped, annoyed by now.

 

“What are you doing? What are you playing at now?”

 

Kyungsoo didn’t really know where all this courage was coming from.

 

“What do you mean? I’m just walking my boyfriend home.”

 

“Boyfriend? Are you going to insist with that? Don’t you mean your slave?”

 

“Do you want to be my slave?”

 

Jongin raised an eyebrow and a wicked grin played on his mouth.

 

“And just until when do I have to be your ‘boyfriend’?”

 

This question seemed to put Jongin in a bad mood.

 

“Alright, I’ll take you home some other time. But next time, I’ll go all the way.”

 

Another wicked grin and he turned around to go his own path.

 

Kyungsoo was freaking out all his way home, looking over his shoulder just to make sure no one was following him. Just what was this guy playing at