BONUS : JONGIN - Part Two

My Forced Boyfriend

It was already more than two months since they started dating. He even showed Kyungsoo how to play basketball. Although the lesson was cut short when they found each other closer than they had intended. He was glad to see that he wasn’t the only one affected by the other’s presence. Could it be that Kyungsoo had started to like him?

 

On a Saturday morning Jongin texted Kyungsoo to see if the other wanted to meet. Jongin started asking instead of making Kyungsoo do them by force and things were working out better.

 

Jongin: Do you want to meet today?

 

My Kyungsoo <3 <3: Ok.

 

Jongin: Great! Let’s meet at the

       warehouse.

 

My Kyungsoo <3 <3: Great. :)

 

Kyungsoo’s answer came back really quick. He even got an emoticon. That was a first! Feeling like he was walking on clouds Jongin ran to get ready.

 

Jongin arrived at the warehouse and was about to go in when Kyungsoo came out running and smashed straight into him.

 

“Yifan and Tao were kissing!”

 

“What?”

 

Jongin certainly wasn’t expecting that. Kyungsoo was looking at him with big eyes and followed him inside when Jongin went to inspect the scene.

 

“What the?”

 

“Who’s there?”

 

Jongin didn’t intend to say that out loud and he didn’t know what to do when Yifan turned looking for the source of the noise.

 

He felt when Kyungsoo grabbed his hand and pulled him away, running at full speed.

 

They slowed down after a while.

 

“Wow! So that explains all the looks Yifan gave Tao.”

 

Kyungsoo said.

 

“Looks? What looks?”

 

“You seriously didn’t notice? I wonder how will they behave on Monday.”

 

Jongin heard Kyungsoo and realize that he was used to them being together. Jongin looked down, they were still holding hands. It was so natural and this time Kyungsoo was the one to do it first, even if it was in an attempt to save their lives.

 

Kyungsoo lowered his gaze and noticed that they were still holding hands.

 

“Aigoo, he he.”

 

Kyungsoo dropped Jongin’s hand but Jongin joined them again.

 

“Let’s keep going like this.”

 

Jongin joined their hands again and they didn’t let go. They even watched a movie and holded hands for 2 whole hours. Kyungsoo wasn’t pulling back and when they had to drop them Kyungsoo’s met Jongin’s hand back again right after.

 

Today, Jongin got to walk Kyungsoo home all the way to the front.

 

“You look very nice today. Also, you are a very good runner.”

 

Jongin had wanted to tell that to Kyungsoo all day but only now gathered the courage. The other one looked cute when he got embarrassed because of the compliments.

 

But, whenever Jongin was with Kyungsoo he was greedy. When Kyungsoo looked at Jongin’s eyes he couldn’t contain himself any longer. He closed the distance between the two. They were so close they could feel each other’s breathing. Jongin’s heart was beating like crazy, they only thing he could, hear, smell, see and think was Kyungsoo. Jongin closed his eyes and his lips met the other’s. He felt such a rush! Kyungsoo’s full lips were on his, kissing him back. Jongin wanted this moment to last forever but he was afraid that his heart would explode. He slowly and reluctantly pulled back. This was his first real kiss, the one that he really wanted to receive and it was perfect.

 

Jongin felt shy but still couldn’t contain his smile and he felt himself blushing. Kyungsoo was blushing too. He didn’t know exactly what to say. He just wanted to scream out from happiness but he would look crazy if he did it in front of Kyungsoo.

 

“I, um, see you on Monday then. Go in.”

 

Jongin said, not being quite able to look at Kyungsoo’s eyes.

 

“Oh, ok yeah. Go home safely.”

 

Kyungsoo replied.

 

Jongin gave him a big smile and waved as he started running, not being able to hold his emotions any longer. When Kyungsoo’s house was out of sight he started screaming and laughing while he ran. If he could have special effects for this moment there would be fireworks exploding all around.

 

Things got even better when he got home. As soon as he stepped into his room he received a text message from Kyungsoo.  

 

My Kyungsoo <3 <3: Did you get home safely?

 

Jongin: Yes, I did! :D :D :D

 

He wrote to Jongin first and he was worried about him!!

 

My Kyungsoo <3 <3: Ok, sleep well. :)

 

Jongin: Ok, I’ll try.

Jongin: You too.

Jongin: ILY <3

 

 

Was he too bold to send him an I Love You? Whatever, it was how he felt and right now he couldn’t be happier.

 

Jongin did freak out a bit because Kyungsoo didn’t reply. However a few minutes later he got another text.

 

 

My Kyungsoo <3 <3:   <3 :D

 

Jongin couldn’t sleep well that night. He got a heart from Kyungsoo. He kept looking at the message. A heart and a smiley face. A heart!

 

 

Sunday he stayed at home all day. Jongin texted Kyungsoo around midday, after starting and erasing messages all morning.

 

Jongin: Did you sleep well?

 

My Kyungsoo <3 <3: A bit. You?

 

Jongin: Not much.

 

My Kyungsoo <3 <3: You should sleep. Is bad for

you if you don’t.

 

Jongin: Are you worrying about me? :D

 

My Kyungsoo <3 <3: Forget it. -_-

 

Kyungsoo was really cute when put on the spot. Jongin hesitated about his next message but decided to say it anyway.

 

Jongin: Do I sound crazy if I tell you

        that I miss you?

 

My Kyungsoo <3 <3: Yes.

My Kyungsoo <3 <3: How can you miss me if we are talking?

 

Jongin: I guess.

Jongin: I had fun yesterday. We should

       do that again.

 

Wait. What did he just said?! Kyungsoo could take this the wrong way. He meant the movie and all but, how could he say he didn’t mean the kissing part. And, he definitely wanted to kiss again! Kyungsoo wasn’t replying either. !

 

My Kyungsoo <3 <3: Sorry, my mom just called me.

My Kyungsoo <3 <3: See you tomorrow at school.

 

Ok, well, at least he wasn’t being ruled out as a ert. Two more messages came.

 

My Kyungsoo <3 <3: :D

My Kyungsoo <3 <3:  <3

 

Jongin: Ok, can’t wait! <3 <3

 

Another heart!! Not even winning the world cup or a million dollars could compare to the happiness he was feeling. Gladly no one came into his room because he was shouting into his pillow and he looked like he was having a seizure.

 

 

The next day he was the last to join the table at lunchtime. There was one chair left and it was next to Kyungsoo!

 

“That chair is dirty!”

 

Jongdae shouted at Jongin.

 

Jongin felt so disappointed for a second but then he heard Kyungsoo.

 

“It’s clean! It’s clean now.”

 

He looked shyly at Kyungsoo, smiled and looked away. He felt both happy and embarrassed. When Jongin looked up front Sehun was giving Luhan a kiss. Damn Sehun and his expressions of affection. Jongin felt really hot and aware of Kyungsoo but couldn’t look at him so he looked the other way.

 

When school was over Jongin was waiting for Kyungsoo by the door but couldn’t contain the urge to see him again so he went towards Kyungsoo’s locker.

 

He stopped ice cold in the hallway. Kyungsoo was talking to Chanyeol again and smiling brightly.

 

Jongin got really angry, really fast. It’s a miracle that he didn’t turn into Hulk by how angry he felt. He needed to keep Kyungsoo away from the other guy and let Chanyeol know that Kyungsoo was his.

 

Jongin walked towards Kyungsoo and pulled his arm really strong.

 

“What are you doing? I have been waiting for you.”

 

Jongin was talking to Kyungsoo but was looking at Chanyeol; his tone was dead serious and borderline scary, still holding Kyungsoo’s arm.

 

“Jongin let go of my arm.”

 

“Um, I’ll see you later Kyungsoo.”

 

Chanyeol noticed Jongin’s possessive attitude and he left the scene.

 

Jongin stared until Chanyeol was out of sight.

 

Kyungsoo manage to get out of Jongin’s grip.

 

“Why do you have to behave like this?!”

 

Jongin looked at Kyungsoo and his look almost killed him. It was like the ones he gave him before, full of hatred and disgust.

 

“Why are you always trying to run away from me?”

 

Jongin said with anger.

 

“What?”

 

“Why are you always trying to make me feel like nothing?”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

Jongin was desperate, he wanted, no, he needed Kyungsoo to understand how much he liked him, how strongly he felt for him. Jongin kissed the other boy, but this time Kyungsoo pushed him away.

 

“What’s wrong with you?!”

 

Jongin’s world came crashing down by those words. The happiness of the past days had only been an illusion. How could Jongin believe that it was real when he had forced Kyungsoo to be with him? Kyungsoo surely hated him.

 

“You really don’t like me, do you? You win, I won’t bother you anymore…”

 

Jongin’s last words were filled with sadness. He walked away; he felt the moist of tears running down his cheeks. He started running and didn’t stop until he was safely alone in his room. The tears didn’t stop.

 

 

“Today we are eating back at our table.”

 

Jongin told Sehun as soon as he got to school.

 

“What? Why? Are they joining us?”

 

“No… Kyungsoo and I aren’t together anymore.”

 

“Ok.”

 

Gladly Sehun didn’t ask more questions.

 

 

Jongin was basically like a zombie, or worst, at least zombies were always hungry but Jongin had no desire to eat. He went thru the motions of the day but everything felt like nothing. He sat every day at lunch aware that Kyungsoo was close and home economics class was almost unbearable. Jongin had never wanted to be with someone as much as he wanted to be with Kyungsoo.

 

He had told himself to be strong and keep going to school but not eating has its tolls and he had to miss school because he felt physically ill. His mom insisted on checking on him all day but he basically just wanted to sleep, although he didn’t get much of that either.

 

His mobile buzzed. It was probably Sehun asking if he was ok or Yifan telling him to snap out of it or do something about it. He ignored the phone for a while but then looked at the message. He froze, he never expected the sender to read ‘My Kyungsoo <3 <3’. He didn’t bother in changing the caller name, he didn’t wanted to. The message had only one thing.

 

My Kyungsoo <3 <3: :)

 

A smiley face.

 

Why? Was Kyungsoo trying to tell him something? No, he probably sent it by mistake. Did Kyungsoo know another Jongin? Did Kyungsoo ever change the caller name? He clearly remembered setting it to ‘My Boyfriend <3’. Did he leave it like that and now had a new boyfriend? Were Kyungsoo and Chanyeol dating? Just what the hell did this meant?!

 

The next day another text came in, and they kept coming each following day.

 

My Kyungsoo <3 <3: Sleep Well!

 

My Kyungsoo <3 <3: It’s supposed to rain today,

remember to take an umbrella.

 

My Kyungsoo <3 <3: I missed you today.

 

My Kyungsoo <3 <3:  <3

 

 

Jongin didn’t know how to respond to these. Most probably they weren’t even meant for him. Then he should have said something but he liked getting them and he wanted really bad the messages to be for him.

 

Jongin returned to school and kept the same attitude. Still karma had another one in store for him.

 

In home economics the teacher announced that the assignment was to be done in couples. His friends deserted him and he had to work along with Kyungsoo. It was more painful that he thought it could be. It hurt really bad having him so close, hearing Kyungsoo talk to him and knowing Kyungsoo wasn’t his, that he probably had another boyfriend right now. Jongin just followed the instructions that Kyungsoo gave him but his mind wasn’t focused. His hand brushed against Kyungsoo and it was too much. Jongin ran out of the room, he locked himself in the bathroom and began crying again. When he came out of the bathroom he didn’t went back to class, he couldn’t look at Kyungsoo so he just left for the warehouse.

 

 

Jongin hated chemistry class. It reminded him of Kyungsoo, just like everything else reminded him of Kyungsoo. He opened his notebook and there was a picture of himself staring back at him.

 

It took him a moment to realize that Kyungsoo took this picture the day they first holded hands. Jongin remembered how warm and perfect Kyungsoo’s hand was against his. He turned towards Sehun.

 

“Did you put this here?”

 

Sehun answered him with his usual poker face.

 

“What’s that?”

 

Sehun reached to look at the picture but Jongin put it away before Sehun could ask more questions.

 

If Sehun didn’t do it, who did? He doubted Kyungsoo had, unless Kyungsoo was after revenge. But that theory didn’t make much sense either.

 

He found another photo in his gym bag the next day. In the picture he was wearing a big leaf as a hat. That was the first silly pose that he did and Kyungsoo laughed so hard. He smiled slightly at the picture but shove it deep into his bag instantly. Remembering these things only brought him pain afterwards.

 

The following day he opened his locker and found another picture taped to the door. It was him, laughing really hard. He was having a lot of fun with Kyungsoo when it was taken. Jongin was always greedy for Kyungsoo, he had to control himself or he would run to look for him.

 

Jongin opened his locker and he saw an envelope fall down. He picked it up a bit afraid of what he would find but he opened it. They were two small pictures that he had taken with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo looked so good in them! That day was one of the most special days of his life; he spent it with Kyungsoo, holding hands and they kissed. That was the day they kissed. And Kyungsoo was smiling back at him from the pictures. Where were the other two? Jongin knew he could never throw this away. He carefully took them out of the envelope and put them into his wallet.

 

During lunchtime he was the last of his friends in the food line. To his surprise, everyone sat down at Kyungsoo’s table.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?”

 

Jongin shouted but everyone ignored him. Why was everyone so intended on punishing him? He felt so sad and yet so angry. He sat down by himself and then notice that someone sat in front of him.

 

Kyungsoo.

 

“There’s no space over there.”

 

Kyungsoo said to Jongin. That was obviously a lie; there were 2 chairs empty at the other table.

 

Jongin let out a sigh.

 

“Stop it ok. What are you trying to do with all this? And the pictures… just stop.”

 

Jongin felt vulnerable as he said the last words.

 

Kyungsoo scoffed.

 

“You want me to stop? Alright, I’ll stop… if you beat me…”

 

Jongin looked up at Kyungsoo, puzzled. These words sounded very familiar.

 

“Let’s fight. If you win, I’ll stop bothering you. But if you lose you’ll be my boyfriend.”

 

Jongin was shocked. Kyungsoo was trying to be his boyfriend? This didn’t make sense.

Was he trying to humiliate him or something? Just… agh!! This was all so frustrating!

 

 

The warehouse was chosen as the place for their ‘fight’ and Kyungsoo had chosen Death Racer as the means.

 

Jongin was really good at Death Racer. He felt conflicted, he wanted to lose to be Kyungsoo’s boyfriend but why was Kyungsoo even making this proposition? In the end his greed took the best of him and he gave up. Kyungsoo won the fight.

 

Jongin went outside, he needed some air. This entire situation was overwhelming. Soon Kyungsoo was out with him.

 

“Why are you doing this? I thought you didn’t like me.”

 

Jongin asked soflty.

 

“At first I didn’t. I mean, would you? You were sort of a jerk to me.”

 

Jongin looked at Kyungsoo. He had been a jerk, the worst kind.  

 

“Look, I still don’t know why you liked me on the first place or why you started the whole boyfriend thing, but you can’t make me fall for you and then leave just like that.”

 

Jongin looked surprised at the confession that Kyungsoo liked him back. Kyungsoo liked him back! Did he hear properly? He stood up looking straight at Kyungsoo’s eyes. 

 

“Now I want to do this right, but a relationship is between two, so if you don’t want to date me its ok; even if I won the bet.”

 

“No.”

 

Jongin blurted out.

 

“No! I mean, yes. Yes, I want to be your boyfriend.”

 

Jongin said sheepishly wanting to make it all better.

 

Kyungsoo smiled brightly at him and he smiled back.

 

“Should we get out of here?”

 

They left the place holding hands. Kyungsoo had insisted on walking him home. They talked about many things, like his dogs and each of their manga collection.

 

“You’ll have to invite me to your house another day. That way I can see your room. A room can say a lot about a person.”

 

Kyungsoo told Jongin. But Jongin was a teenager and he knew he was greedy towards Kyungsoo so his imagination flew for a minute.

 

“I don’t know if I should invite you to my room. You know, two young men… alone… I’m not sure I’ll be strong enough to resist temptation.”

 

Kyungsoo opened his eyes wide at Jongin’s words. He saw the other swallow hard, clearly on the same page that Jongin was.

 

“Um, well, you are safely in front of your house, so I guess I’ll be going now.”

 

Jongin laughed at Kyungsoo’s cute reaction. Then he closed the distance and hugged the smaller boy.

 

“See you tomorrow.”

 

Jongin whispered at Kyungsoo’s ear.

 

It was really difficult to let him go but he knew to take things slowly. They waved goodbye and Jongin saw as Kyungsoo made his way down the road. He just got him back, how could he leave him go just like that? Before he could think, he was shouting the other’s name.

 

“Kyungsoo!”

 

Jongin ran towards Kyungsoo. He stopped in front of him and gently caressed his face and gave him a kiss on the lips. He had wanted to do this for a while, he even wondered how he managed to stay away from Kyungsoo for so long. He looked straight at Kyungsoo’s big eyes.

 

“Yeah, I won’t be strong enough to resist temptation.”

 

Jongin winked and ran back into the house.

 

 

The following day he met with Kyungsoo. He knew he should explain himself and his past behavior.

 

Kyungsoo was already at the park taking pictures when Jongin arrived. Jongin couldn’t contain himself and back hugged Kyungsoo, taking the other by surprise.

 

“You scared me!”

 

Kyungsoo said but he was smiling and not pushing Jongin away.

 

“Kyungsoo, I want to explain myself. I am not usually a horrible person but whenever I saw you looking at someone else besides me I got extremely jealous. That’s why I reacted the way I did. I’m sorry.”

 

Kyungsoo looked at him and thought for a moment.

 

“It’s ok. Let’s leave that in the past.”

 

Kyungsoo said.

 

“Wait, what do you mean by ‘looking at someone else?’”

 

“I know you liked Chanyeol.”

 

Kyungsoo blushed at Jongin’s words.

 

“Jezz, how could you like that guy? He is all weird and his ears stick out.”

 

Jongin said grumbling.

 

“If you look at him again, I won’t let it go!”

 

“Don’t worry about that, he is too tall for me.”

 

Kyungsoo teased Jongin back, but Jongin saw his sincerity.

 

“So, what do you want to do today?”

 

Kyungsoo asked Jongin.

 

“Hmm, do you want to go to my house?”

 

Jongin looked at Kyungsoo with a teasing smile on his face.

 

Kyungsoo opened his eyes as big as saucers and he cleared his throat.

 

“Walking around in the park sounds nice.”

 

Kyungsoo said.

 

“Hey, don’t be like that. Didn’t you say you wanted to see my room?”

 

“Stop it!”

 

Kyungsoo knew Jongin was teasing but he looked flustered.

 

“Then, should we go to your house? I want to see your room.”

 

“Do you want to die?”

 

“Alright, but just so you know I will invite you again, until you say yes.”

 

Jongin gave Kyungsoo a quick peck on the lips and grabbed his hand to take the walk on the park that Kyungsoo suggested.

 

-End-

 

A/N: Wow, thank you everyone for reading my story!! Yes, this is the end. I can't believe I have so many subscribers and upvotes! You guys are amazing!!! I have read all your comments. Sorry I haven't been able to reply to them. I've been a bit busy and have been here only to post the story. :/ Really, thank you again for reading!! Hope you enjoyed it!! <3