Fun Night

Little Late

The guys came in and greeted me. They were happy and hyped and just being themselves. I asked them to help me remember them.

"Guess we have to tell her everything." Yoongi looked at everyone.
"She doesnt have to know everything." Namjoon said.
"She tells us everything its only fair." Taehyung looked at me.

I sat waiting for them to tell me.

"So from the very beginning when we first met you, you were dating this guy and we saw you. We all took a liking to you." Hoseok started.
"We saw you guys arguing." Taehyung spoke.
"We heard you both break up. You were on the ground holding you legs. On the bad side it started raining." Jimin took is turn to speak.
"We walked over to you and Jimin put the umbrella over you." Namjoon pointed at Jimin.
"We all started talking to you and we became friends." Yoongi continued.
"We all tried to swoon you but Jimin got to you first. You guys dated for a while but things didnt work out so now im your boyfriend." Jungkook looked alittle sad.
"Dont worry I found someone else so its okay." Jimin says.

I think and everything comes back to me. The memories of all of us hanging out together and all the laughs we had. I couldn't help but smile. I stand up and group hugged everyone. They were alittle suprised but they hugged me back.

"We should celebrate!" Jin yelled and everyone agreed.
"For (Y/N) checking out of the hospital after three years!" Yoongi also screamed.

I knew today will be a fun day. I have a good feeling it will be.

The day went by really fast. And I wish it would have never ended but its coming to an end. The guys decided a sleep over. I was so happy they decided to stay a night. They invited their girlfriends to sleep over also just so im not the only girl. I was afraid of who they were.

"(Y/N) they are your best friends." Jungkook patted my shoulder.
"They are?" I buried my head in his arms.

He nodded his head. Soon the girls arrive and right when they enter they go straight to me.

"(Y/N)!" They ran to me and hugged me.
"Guys she kinda lost memory so you have to tell her who you are and she will remember." Yoongi says.

They all backed away from me.

"Im Yoon SunHi." The short thin girl said.
"Which one of them are you dating?" I asked.
"Jimin." She went to stand next to Jimin.
"Im Kim RaeLin. And im dating Taehyung." A girl my size said.
"Im Lee MinHee. Im dating Jhope." A girl taller than me says.

I finally remember and everything is going good. We all are having a good time and its amazing.

Its around 11:30pm almost 12. The guys were getting crazy and decided to play spin the bottle. I wasnt sure neither was the girls if we wanted to play. The guys insisted and we played. This wasnt some dirty spin the bottle or anything so it was all good.

The bottle spins and it landed on MinHee and SunHi. Everyone had to decide what they do and they will have no choice but to do what they were told.

"Alright both of you have to do a handstand. You have to do this for one minute." Jhope happily says.

The girls groaned but they did a handstand. About a few seconds in they fell.

"Come on get up you have to do it for a minute." Jin said in a playful sassy tone.

They get up and go again. This happened longer than it should have but they finished. They sat down and they were tired. SunHi spun the bottle and it landeed on Jimin and RaeLin.

"Alright you both are criminals but Jimin you were actually a good guy and you take down RaeLin and give back the stolen merchandise." I say.
"Why does he have to take me down?!" RaeLin complained.
"Because I said so. Now hurry up." I said.

They got into character.

"RaeLin hurry up!"
"Im trying! Its not easy carrying the loot myself!"
"Just put it down."

RaeLin put down the (invisible) loot. She was pretending to be tired. When she was caught off gaurd Jimin pinned her to the floor.

Everyone was in awe. That was a fast takedown. We played more and soon enough it was 1am. Everyone became tired. We all layed out a big blanket bed on the floor for them to sleep on. Me and Jungkook are going to sleep on our bed.

"Mmhmm you guys have fun. Dont worry we wont listen." They laughed.
"What? We are just going to sleep." I say.
They all gave me a look and just layed down. I layed down in my bed (after I finished getting ready) and Jungkook layed next to me.

"Its nice to sleep next to you again."
"Mm I miss it." I said burying my head in his chest.
"I love you." He kissed my head.
"I love you too."

We fell asleep. I was happy I got to be next to him once again. I missed it.