A Suprising Awaken

Little Late

I was getting my vision. I heard sobs and laughter around me. Everything was clear now. Everything was clear but the faces on everyone was a blur.

"(Y/N) can you hear me? Try speaking."

I try to speak but my lips wouldn't move. I turn my head and I saw a mirror. I tryed to reach for the mirror but everyone was trying to talk to me. Finally someone handed me the mirror. I look and saw no scars around my neck. I threw the mirror causing it to break. Everyone in the room went quiet. I started to cry. Tears were steaming down my face. I felt a warm hand on me.

"H-How long was I out?....." I quietly said.
"You were in a coma. For 3 years."

Can really getting hung put you in a coma for 3 years?

---------------

I was checked out of the hospital and I went into a car with someone. We passed by the grave yard and I saw Jungkook's grave is gone.

FlashBack:

"(Y/N)?"
"How are you still alive?"
"When they were about to bury me I woke up."
"But the machine. You stopped breathing."
"The machine was old and broken."
"Wait so what about your tomb stone?"
"I'm removing it."
"What about Taehyung?"
"He's dead."
"How come I saw him?"
"He hasent completely died. His soul is still here."
"None of this makes sense."

End Of FlashBack:

I told the person to go to the graveyard. I sprinted out the car and went to where Jungkook was buried.

"What? It's not here!"
"What's not here?"

I look around and read every tomb stone. None said his name. None said Taehyung's either.

"Where is it?!"

The person driving the car went next to me. He hugged me.

"What's wrong?"
"I cant find it."
"Find what?"
"Their tomb stones."
"Whos?"
"Jungkook and Taehyung."

The person let go of me and backed away. I didnt get to look at the person but his back looks so familiar. i still never found out who my driver was and what he looked like. He drove me home without looking at me at all.

"Um can I ask whats wrong?"
"Nothing.. Everything is fine."

I can tell he lied. I was about to say something but we arrived home. I walk inside and the windows werent boarded up, the bulbs werent broken, and the curtains werent closed. Everything was clean. He went to the kitchen to cook something and I headed to my room. Everything was fixed. I saw a two frames on the desk and I walk up to look at it. It was me and Jungkook. I was kissing his cheek while he was smiling at the camera. The other one was just of Jungkook. I remember this moment. He was alittle upset at the time because he didnt get the cake he wanted. He was alittle happy he atleast gotto spend the day with me. Or atleast thats what he said.

"(Y/N) come on I cooked food."

He went in then left. J walked out of the roo. And I saw him already eating. I sat in front of him. I looked up and I saw his face. Jungkook...

"Jungkook?"
"Hmm?"
"Im not dreaming am I?"
"No. This is reality."
"How come you are alive? You died?"
"I didnt die."
"You got ran over by car."
"I didnt get ran over by a car. You did."

What? But he got ran over by a car.

"I dont remember what happened. Can you please tell me?"

He hesited then finally started talking.

"You were running out the door because you wanted some fresh air. I ran after you. I saw you already on the street. A car was speeding and it hit you. I couldnt see you because your body was under the car, but I saw a big puddle of blood. You were sent to the hospital. Ill I could do was be right next to you saying 'Hold on.' I was scared that ill lose you once again. The doctor told me you were in a coma. For three years I never left your side. Finally on that day you opened your eyes I had hope. And here we are."

Wait so did Jungkook and Taehyung ever date?

"Where is Taehyung?"
"The others will be here soon."
"Others?"
"Yeah. Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Seokjin."

The people who killed themselves. Im friends with them?

"What about Mark?"
"Whos Mark?"

I get up from my chair and go outside. Jungkook followed behind. I was running to Mark's house. I rang the doorbell and Aemin answered the door.

"Aemin!"
"No sorry. Who are you?"
"Is Mark home?"
"There is no Mark here."

The lady shut the door. I go to my pictures and I didnt have a picture of Mark. I look through my contacts and Mark's phone number wasnt there. I ran all the way to the buisness place where they have a file of every citizen. I asked for Mark Tuan and they didnt have a file. The guy told me that Mr and Mrs Tuan never had a kid. Jungkook took me out.

I thought about the place where I first met him. I ran to the store and say someone holding a dog. I was about to walk up to him but it wasnt Mark. It was some random guy.

"Mark?"

Jungkook took me home. I was sad. I called the police department and they said no one named Mark Tuan even existed.

"He doesnt exist?"

I heard a knock on the door and Jungkook opened it. It was the guys.

"(Y/N)!"