Just Another Day

Little Late

Things may be getting better. But I have to know if he is still alive. I still don't believe the fact he is dead. After those dreams I doubt he's dead. But how am I going to find him? I was looking through files about every ones life.

"(Y/N)?"
"Come in."

I was expecting my neighbor but it wasn't. It was someone else.

"Mark?"
"Hey."

I quickly covered the files with some other stuff that was on my desk.

"What are you doing here?"
"I just wanted to see how you were doing."
"Well I'm doing fine."
"I see... So..."
"Where is this going?"
"I just wanted to say some things."
"Then say it."

Please don't tell me he's going to say what I think he's going to say.

"I met this girl. She's really nice and sweet."
"And you are telling me this because?"
"I want you to meet her."
"Huh?"
"Come in."

There stood my ex best friend. Her evil crooked smile was plastered on her face.

"I didn't know you two were friends." She walked next to Mark and held his hand.

I can't believe he's dating her. She's so mean and rude.

"."

Oh hell no. Is she really starting drama right now?

"."
"."
"Witch."
"Monkey."
"Really? Monkey? That's all you can think of?"

She gave me a dirty look.

"Well I can see this went off the wrong way. You know what (Y/N) we will see you later."
"Whatever."
"Oh is this your ex boyfriend? I can see why he dumped you."

She touched his picture. Her filthy hands touched his picture. Great now its infected with her germs.

"Don't touch that!"
"Ooh he's pretty cute."

(Smash)

The room became quiet. Broken glass was on the floor.

"That's it. Get out."
"But Markie."
"Getting out."

She left. I just fell on the floor in tears. That was his picture of him that he gave to me. Mark tryed stopping my hands from picking up the glass but I just yelled at him. He left with his wicked girlfriend. I moved the glass and picked up the picture. He was wearing a cute pink sweater with his hair messy but neat. It was such a perfect moment. I remember that day clearly.

FlashBack:

"(Y/N)!"
"I'm in the kitchen!"

Jungkook ran to the kitchen and back hugged me.

"I have something for you."
"Really what is it?!"

I remember I was so exited. He kept telling me to calm down but I couldn't. It was a present from him. I can't stay calm!

"Close your eyes and hold out your hands."

I closed my eyes and held out my hands. A paper was placed. I look at the paper and it was a photo.

"This is so you don't forget me."
"I will never forget you."

End of FlashBack:

That was like 5 years ago. April 23rd 3:15pm to be exact. Why must the most beautiful moment in life end so fast.

3 hours later:

I need to find out if he's alive! I decide to go outside and go to our favorite places. I searched. It was now 11:30pm. Almost midnight. I got phone calls from my neighbors. I didn't bother answering. My focus was only on Jungkook and Jungkook only.... Its been 2 hours already? No one is outside. I was there standing alone with one street lamp right above me.

FlashBack:

"Jungkook. Why is it so quiet?"
"No one comes out at night. Well at least not in this area."
"I'm scared."
"Don't worry I'm here. Whenever you come here and you feel scared just call for me and I'll be there for you."
"I just have to call out for you?"
"Yes."
"But what if you don't hear me?"
"I will always listen for your voice."

End of FlashBack:

I fell to the floor. I hugged my knees and cryed.

"Jungkook." I said in a sad raspy tone. I miss him. I miss him so much. I don't think he's alive. I don't believe it anymore. But I still kind of do. Part of me still believes. I get a phone call. I expect it to be my neighbor but its not. Its a call from Mark.

Hello?

(Y/N)?

Yea?

Listen you need to come quickly.

What happened?! Go where?!

Its your neighbors.

TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!

They.... They.... Passed away....

........

(Y/N)? (Y/N)?!

..... Why......

(Y/N) where are you I'm going to pick you up.

... Not again....

Again.... Why does all the bad stuff have to happen to me. What in the hell did I do. All of this is bull . I hate my ing life! I wish I could just die now! What's the point in living anymore... No one is here for me. No one understands... I wish Jungkook was here. He would know what to do....

"Need help?"

It was a familiar voice. I know I'm not dreaming this time. I know I'm fully awake.

I look up and see Jungkook.

"I heard you call for me. I told you I would listen."

I grab his hand. Its so real. He feels alive.

"I'm sorry you went out looking for me."
"You aren't dead?"
"In your heart I'm not."

I was about to say something but he dissapears. It was too good to be true. I heard a honk and saw Mark calling me. I walk to his car and got in. He drove me to the hospital and took me to my neighbors room.

"I'm sorry but we couldn't save them."
"They died at the same time?"
"They both suddenly had a heart attack and both died at the same time."

I look at the motionless bodies. Pale as death itself. Their lips lost color and their eyes remain glued shut. I guess another death in my life. Who else? Me? Mark? There is only two more people. One of us is going. I guess I'll just have to wait...