Alone For So Long

Little Late

Since my neighbors died, the house has been quite lonely and quiet. Sometimes I hear the house speak. Its usually sad because it misses everyone.

"I know. I miss everyone too. Don't worry I know that things will get better."

Yeah I know its weird for me to talk to a house but I would hate to lose this house. I had alot of memories with the people I love in this house. You know I havent really talked to my parents. But I dont think I should.

FlashBack:

"I HATE YOU! YOU WERE JUST A MISTAKE! YOU WERENT SUPPOSE TO BE HERE! I NEVER SHOULD HAVE GIVEN BIRTH! I SHOULD HAVE JUST HAD ABORTION!"

I cant believe she just said that... that hurt me so much.

"You wan't me to leave?"
"Yes! Please! Get out of here! I never want to see you again!"

I went to my room and started packing. As I was packing and my sister came in.

"Wow look at you. Packing."

She is such a brat. Shes evil just like my parents.

"Get out."
"I dont have to."
"Its my room."
"Not anymore. I think when you leave im going to take this room."
"Whatever."

I finish packing and I see my parents standing next to the open door. I walk out the door and hear a slam behind me.

"(Sigh)"

End of FlahBack:

I guess I cant say hello. Wait mabye I should atleast try.

Hello?

Hello mom?

Mieun?

Um no... (Y/N)

Oh. Well what do you want?

I just called to say hello.

Well hello.

I miss you...

......

Mom?

No! Dont ever call me again!

Alright so much for trying. I have no family, no friends, and no anything. Great. What am I suppose to do now?

I shut my curtains, turned off all lights, went to my room, and went under my blanket. I rolled over to Jungkook's side of the bed and layed there. I cried. I couldn't stop crying. All the memories came back to me. Both good and bad.

Its been two days since I left my house. I barely ate. I going through this again. I didnt sleep as much. No light ever shown in my house. It was usually quiet. From time to time the house would creak but it doesnt matter. I recieved many phone calls and text messages from Mark. I didn't bother answering. He has other important things besides me.

Third day... I stopped trying. I was weak. I couldnt move as much. I was losing weight and color. Whats the point in trying anymore if everyone is gone? Mabye they left me for a reason. Mabye I wasnt meant to be with them. Maybe I wasnt suppose to be born... suicidal thoughts came into my head. Maybe I shouldnt live anymore... I tried getting up but my body was holding me back.

Fouth day... I recieved a call from Mark. Should I answer? I decided mabye I should. I was about to answer but it ended. Oh well. Maybe next time.

1 month... Its been one month since I heard the voice of someone else. I stopped recieving calls and messages. I think he gave up. I dont blame him. I would give up on me also if I was him.

I layed on my bed thinking. I was about to take a nap when my door bell rang. I got up and opened the door ever so slightly.

"Yes." I said so quietly.
"(Y/N)?"
"What do you want?

Ugh my ex best friend.

"I wanted to check up on you."
"Why?"
"Listen im sorry I broke your picture."
"You are one month late."
"Yes I know but im here to apologize for everything ive done to you. The truth is ive been jealous of you."
"Jealous? Of me? But you are Aemin. The most popular girl ever."
"That was high school days."

I decided to let her in. She sat in the couch and I sat on the floor.

We talked. It wasnt an argument talk or anything like that. It was happy. For once this whole month I smiled. We became friends. Or maybe we became best friends again. She told me that she knows this perfect shopping place. I didnt like the light. Shee dreessed me up and I got ready and we went out. We went to the shop and after we got some lunch.

Today was great. I had a friend that cares. Maybe things are going great again.

We walked out of the fast food and I looked over at the park. I saw someone sitting on the bench. Oh no. Not again. I dont want to see him!