Dreams

Little Late

What do I do now? Im so confused.. Why did you guys make that vow?

I ran home and went to me and Jungkook's room. I searched everywhere for a sign.

Jungkook please tell me why! Why did you make this stupid vow?!

I heard the door unlock. I panicked. I decided to hide in the closet. ! I left my phone in the kitchen!

Please don't let anything bad happen to me. Please!

"(Y/N)?"

Jungkook?! No it can't be. He's dead.

"(Y/N) I know you're here. I didn't die."

I slowly opened the closet door. There he stood.

"Jungkook?"
"It's me."

I hesitantly got up.

"That's impossible. You died."
"But I didn't."

I reached out my hand and touched him. He's real... That can't be... None of this is real.. I'm just dreaming!

"Why are you so surprised?"
"You died! This is just a dream. You aren't real!"
"This isn't a dream. I'm really alive. You touched me. I'm real. I'm not a ghost."

I'm dreaming. I'm dreaming. I'm dreaming.

"(Y/N)?"
"How are you still alive?"
"When they were about to bury me I woke up."
"But the machine. You stopped breathing."
"The machine was old and broken."
"Wait so what about your tomb stone?"
"I'm removing it."
"What about Taehyung?"
"He's dead."
"How come I saw him?"
"He hasent completely died. His soul is still here."
"None of this makes sense."

I walked back and forth in the room. Im not believing any of this. I just miss him so much I must be just imagining he is here. The alarm clock goes off...

What? I was dreaming? I knew it. I look to my side and I saw someone. Him. This is real? The door suddenly slowly opens. Being the most curious person I take my flashlight and decided to walk towards the door. I walk down the hallway and the room changes. I'm in a green field. Flowers were everywhere. There was nothing that could be seen in the distance. Just flowers. I started walking. As I walk a door pops out. I open the door and walk in. When I shut the door I'm in a bathroom. I see Jimin. The boy who drowned himself. He gets in the tub and fills it with water. He slowly sinks into the water. Never to rise up. The room changes to a hotel room. This must be Suga. He has gasoline tanks filling the floor. He throws the lighter and the room is englufed in flames. The fires roared but the place before changes. Another bathroom. Jhope. He looked at himself in the mirror. He opened the mirror cabinet and took out pills. He shoved the pills down his throat then shoved the pill bottle in his pocket. I followed him outside. We walked for a while. We walked not to far before he fell. Why am I seeing them die? Can I not do anything? I don't want to see anymore. Wake me up!

"(Y/N) wake up!"
"Huh? Where am I?"
"Class ended. Let's go."
"Class? Why am I here?"

I'm dressed in my high school uniform in my old classroom. I look around and see them. They were in my class? Wait but they were born at different years. They were dressed in uniform laughing and talking together. I walk through the hallway and saw the school all dark and scary. The lights were blinking and it was so quiet. Why the hell am I here? I hear people and laughter. I turn around and I see Jimin running and spray painting the lockers. I saw Taehyung riding a skateboard. And I can see the rest just walking. How long ago was this? Why am I seeing this?

"I want to show you something."
"Jungkook?!"
"Come with me."

I followed him and we were at the store. Where I first met him. I saw him following me. He was watching me. He took his chance and tryed to take the last box of cereal.

"I liked you before we started talking. I followed you everywhere. That may sound stalkerish but its the truth. Something about you just caught my attention."

He started to fade. The whole place started fading also. It was now pitch black. I was back in my room. No one was laying beside me anymore.

Morning:

Finally I woke up into reality. I walk in the kitchen and found my neighbors cooking breakfast. They looked at me expecting nothing but a sad aura but I gave them a small smile. A small smile that brightened their day. They were happy I finally smiled. Even though it was small.