Hearing the News

Little Late

Its been a few days and im quite happy. Even though im seeing him I decided to ignore it. I was called to meet at the cafe. Aemin and Mark wanted to tell me something important. I hope its something like they are moving in together or something. That would be nice.

Cafe:

I walk into the cafe and I see Aemin and Mark sitting next to each other. I sit in front of them and they give me a really sad look.

"Whats wrong?"

I asked like three times. They hesitated and then said it.

"Me and Aemin are breaking up."
"Why?"

Aemin looked at me then smiled.

"I have been always happy in my life." She started crying.

"I have been jealous of you for as long as I can remember."
"Um may I ask where this is going?"
"Listen (Y/N), Mark loves you."
"What?"

I looked at Mark then he blushed.

"Sorry (Y/N) I knew I let you go but I never really let go."

I can't... What about Jungkook?... Aemin grabbed my hand and Mark's hand and interlocked them. I never believed how strong she was but she picked me up from my chair and put me next to Mark. It was alittle awkward because I was holding hands with someone im not used to holding hands with. She wished us luck then went towards the door.

"(Y/N) we still have to go to the mall tomorrow."

She said then left. It was now just me and Mark holding hands. It was weird but then it didnt feel weird anymore. Me and Mark turned to each other then next thing you know we kissed. It was warming... It was sensual, passionate, whatever word that matches this feeling. It was amazing. We broke away then smiled. We walked out and just walked through the park. The world seemed brighter. The flowers were blooming, there was butterflies flying, birds swooming by, the trees were healthy, and the sun was shining.

In the distance I saw a someone. He was picking flowers. I saw a girl walk right next to him. She reached her hand out and helped him up. He gave her the flowers but she regected them making the guy sad.

"Mark did you see that?!"
"Huh?"
"That guy gave a girl flowers but she regected him."

Mark told me that we shouldnt pry in others buisness. But I wanted to see if he is okay. Mark turned to me so now we were facing each other.

"I feel bad for that guy."
"Why? Now you say that?"
"I feel bad because he doesnt have a girl like you like I do."

He held my face the leaned in to kiss me. For like the very beginning of the kiss it felt wrong but then it felt right.

"Come on."
"Where are we going?"
"You'll see."

He took me to this alley way. It was dark and scary. I sticked by him really closely as we walk down the horrifying hallway. We made a right turn into this place. The door was shut but the window was emitting light. Mark opened the door and we walked in. I see 6 guys and like 12 different girls. They need to wear something baggy because I swear you can like see their if they leaned anymore forward. Mark was holding my hand and we walked past everyone. Some of the guys greeted him also some of the girls. They were getting all over him which made me kinda mad. Mark noticed then he grabbed me and kissed me in front of everyone. God damn he loves to kiss. After seeing us kiss the girls backed off. Atleast they walked away. Mark led me to a septerate room which led to another room which led to another room. There was a bed, tv, and unlit candles.

"Um Mark? Why are we here?"
"We are going to watch a movie."
"Why here?"
"Because we can have just us in the room. No one else."

I didnt really suspect anything so I went along. we watched three different movies. This is our fourth one and its really dark outside. In the middle of the movie a scene comes on. It made me really uncomfortable and I can tell Mark noticed.

"Hey I have an idea."
"What?"
"Lets not watch the movie."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean lets do other things."
"What if someone hears us?"
"Whats wrong if someone hears us?"
"Well I mean..."
"Ohhh I was thinking something else but I like your idea more."

He wasnt thinking that... Im so stupid! I hate myself so much.

"(Y/N)?"
"Yeah?"

I look up at Mark but I barely got to see his face since I was attacked with another kiss. This kiss wasnt a normal kiss. This was a lustful one. Everything was happening so fast. I open my eyes and I see Mark shirtless. I cover my face.

"Its not like you havent seen me fully unclothed before."

He moved my hands away from my face. The kiss continued. We decided to leave the movie on incase someone hears us.

-------------------

The movie ended and we are so tired. We layed on the bed trying to catch our breath.

"Lets sleep. Im tired."

I couldnt agree more. We fell asleeep in each others arms. Good thing the lights were already off and the tv turns off due to unactivity. I looked at Mark and saw his sleeping face. It reminded me of Jungkook. The first time we slept together. NO! I cant think of Jungkook. Not anymore. Mark is now my only priority.