Discovering

Little Late

After his death I havent been myself. I can tell... I stopped eating... I stopped sleeping... I stopped caring... Because of what happened, my neighbors started to worry for me. They would check up on me once every hour. Sometimes they would even sleep over because they dont want me to hurt myself or they dont want anything bad to happen to me. My neighbors are really the only people who care about me... I was such a burden to them.. They took time off of their schedule to look out for me.
Today- September 1st- Anniversary of my boyfriend's death. My neighbors went to his grave without me. I chose not to go. I didnt want the sunlight. I didnt want the fresh air. I didnt want to see his tomb stone. I dont want to remember that moment.. The moment he let go of my hands.... The moment he turned around and walked off.. Sadly I was forced to go outside. My neighbors dressed me and made me feel pretty.. I hated it.. I walked off and I saw a guy with his friends. He looks like him... I wanted to get a closer look so I went near and pretended to buy something. No way... I must be halucinating.. He looks exactly like him. I turn around and turn back. He wasnt there. Oh thank god. I thought I was seeing him. I walked outside and saw the same guys. Werent they just there? I look closly and I see him. He looked directly at me. Am I going crazy? I walked towards the beach. And I see them once again. Whats going on? Does anyone else not see them? My best friend is with them? Wait did they used to be friends? Arent they dead? I stood an thought then a photo landed in front of me. Its them. Im so confused... They all must have been friends. Why would they hide this from me? But who are the other five? I cant do this anymore. I ran home. I look around and see a note on the fridge.

"We went out for a while. We will be back soon enough so just sit back."

I run to my room and turn on my computer. I search up recent deaths that happened here. I found an article about a young boy who drowned himeslf in his own bathtub. I decided to read more.

"Park Jimin:
October 13, 1995- October 13, 2019
Age: 24
Mr. Park was found in his house drowned in the bath tub. Many say he always happy. They say that his death was so sudden. He was never upset. Mr and Mrs Park stated that when he came back from hanging out with his friends he went to visit them. They said he wanted to take a bath so they let him and they just had to quickly run to the store. When they came back they went to check up on Jimin and they found him already dead in the bath tub. Could this be suicide? Or a planned murder? Detectives say it was suicide. We will close this case with the answer of suicide."

So I found one person. Now I just need the rest. I search up people related or friends with Jimin and a couple other articles came up.

"Min Yoongi:
March 9, 1993-March 9, 2017
Age:24
Min Yoongi was last seen going into a hotel room. People didnt suspect anything would happen. But when they turned their backs the room was in flames. Fire fighters were too late to save the body. His face was burned off but still identifiable. Reasons are still unknown as to why the apartment caught on fire. Nothing was there to even triger the fire. Investigators are saying suicide."

Why is it always on their birthday? And why at age 24? I need to find out more.

"Jung Hoseok:
February 19, 1994-Febuary 19, 2018
Age:24
Jung Hoseok was said to be walking down the street. He didnt look well. He fell and was laying motionless on the street. When they searched his body they found medication in his pocket. They inspected his body and found out that he overdosed. Many of his family members couldnt be contacted to be informed of the loss of this boy. When they arrived at the hospital Jung Hoseok has already passed."

Again with the birthday and age. What was wrong with you guys?

"Kim Namjoon:
September 12, 1994-September 12, 2018
Age: 24
Working at the local drug store Kim Namjoon was filling up the gas for other people. The last person was last with him saw that he dropped his tip and also dropped a ciggarette right on top. When Namjoon was working he said he wasnt feeling well. He was sent to the hospital and on their way he stopped breathing. By the time they arrived he was already dead."

Okay one more.

"Kim SeokJin:
December 4, 1992
Age: 29
Kim SeokJin is still alive. He was sent to a mental institute. He wouldnt speak about the loss of his friends. No one could get him to talk. Its said that he was in a gang called The BulletProof Boy Scouts including Park Jimin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook. All have already passed and he is now the last. He is seen walking around holding a camera recording videos. The only thing he said while holding the camera is "I can see my friends." People surely looked down upon him ans he smiles looking through a camera.

Hes still alive! I need to ask him questions! I found out what mental hospital he goes to. I visited and there he was being sent into the room.

"Who are you?"
"Im (y/n) I was Jungkook's girlfriend."
"I see.... what do you want."
"I was wondering if I can ask questions about you and your gang. I found a few pictures-"
"You found pictures?! Let me see!"

I showed him a picture and I saw a big smile come from him. But soon enough it faded away.

"Alright. Ill answer your questions."
"Okay so why did they all die on their birthday?"
"Everyone hated life. We made a vow that when we turn 24 we would kill ourselves."
"But Jungkook didnt suicide himself and Taehyung didnt die on his birthday."
"Taehyung was suppose to kill himelf. It was his birthday. He was trying to be like me. He refused. When I heard he was sent to jail I knew he wouldnt make it. When I heard Jungkook died by car crash I knew for a fact he was going to kill himelf. He didnt die on accident. He died on purpose. It was his turn."
"Why didnt you kill yourself?"
"I was told not to."
"By who?"
"Them."
"That doesnt make any sense."
"Listen today is my last day. I ran out of time. No matter what you do. Do not I repeat do not try to figure things out. If you do it will be your turn."
"VISITING HOURS ARE NOW CLOSED!"
"Goodbye."
"Nice meeting you."

1 hour later:

"Kim SeokJin has broke his neck. How? No one knows. We will be back with the news."

Goodbye...

Sorry I couldnt meet all of you. Im sure you are all nice people. But I wish you the best and hope that you are all happy together up there... I miss you Jungkook.... lots..